BRP Comes Through Again

sledjunk

There is no issue with any of these corporations having a motive. Its the fact that they pretend they don't that is wrong!

Why can't they just be honest? "Come see one of our dealers showing your support for them, fill out a Ballot and we'll support your local club and give away up to a Million Dollars".

:)

Don't forget folks if it wasn't for BRP and there idea of the Snowplan system well before the Trail Builders Alliance and the OFSC back in the late 60's and early 70's, we certainly wouldn't be were we are today with the great trail systems we have across the country. Nothing wrong in my book with any manu tooting their own horn and drumming up some self promotion, while giving clubs money ...... especialy BRP. :woot::woot:

Watch this first clip in this link, one of our club founders mentions some history about it.

http://www.portperrysnowmobileclub.com/PPSC-Media-Ride.html

Its the fact that they pretend they don't that is wrong!

I do not think there is any pretending here. They are quite clear that you must visit the dealership. If there was any doubt, they even let you fill out the form on their website, including selecting the dealer you wish to use, but you still have to visit the dealership for it to count. I does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why they want you in the dealership*.

It is marketing. You do not want your potential customers to feel obligated to buy something or you will scare them away. Implying that it is also supporting the dealerships implies an obligation which would ultimately hurt the clubs.

* Or maybe it does. Someone did have to ask what their motive was. :P

It is marketing.

Yup. BRP could take a Million bucks and spend it on print Ads, or other traditional avenues to get people into their dealerships.

Or, they earmark a Million Dollars of their marketing budget and spend it on this vehicle to get people into their dealerships.

I'd rather see the million bucks filter its way onto our trails than into the pockets of the media.

Not sure what the fuss is all about. If you don't want like the fact that you have to visit a dealer, then don't. So what if BRP is trying to drum up business for their dealers (and yes, ultimately themselves). What's wrong with that? BRP is a business, not a charity. If they have figured out a way to promote their product by giving back to the sport a little, more power to them. Even though it's probably a drop in the bucket to them, it means a lot to the trail system which, incidentally, is used by riders of all makes and models.

I would visit a Yamaha or Polaris dealer in a heartbeat to drop off a form if they were doing the same thing. :wtf:

I guess you all think you are getting a great deal at Sleep Country when Christine McGee gives you "Employee Family Pricing" :roll:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

I guess you all think you are getting a great deal at Sleep Country when Christine McGee gives you "Employee Family Pricing" :roll:

If she put a Million Bucks into the trail system, I'd do the Bowling Ball test with her :D;)

If the price is considerably less than the competition for the same product and I am in the market for a mattress, then yes, I would consider that a great deal. How else would you define a great deal? :wtf:

If she put a Million Bucks into the trail system, I'd do the Bowling Ball test with her :D;)

Come now, we know you better than that. The million bucks wouldn't be necessary, would it? 8-)

Once, just once, I'd like to see a store sell a mattress for 'non-discount' price.

What's up with that? Every mattress seems to be 50% off.

Once, just once, I'd like to see a store sell a mattress for 'non-discount' price.

What's up with that? Every mattress seems to be 50% off.

If you pay full price, do you get a full nights sleep?

Archived