Snowmobile shop in Dubreuilville ** need support from all**

Big Reg

Luc and I was talking to the owner of J M Marine.

he don't sell sled anymore, but still doing repair and Bombardier won't let him do warranty job and orders parts anymore, that sucks

the bombardier rep toll Marc that it's possible for him to be able to have parts and doing warranty works, but bombardier is dragging their feet.

so we need to start to put pressure on them and put forward complaint so he can gets parts and warranty back to give a good service to all the sledders.

Hey Luc and Reg.. Do they need to be poked a little? :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

How bout a bunch of emails from ski riders that visit/live in the d'ville area (and others in support)? If and if that doesn't work, some :argue: and alittle of this :fingers: , til they finally do this :banghead: and we can go :woot:

Like the plan? :coffeenose:

Yeah, We need your Help Guys, If you Own a Ski-Doo, Tell Bombardier that you Sled in Dubreuilville And like being Serviced there, and tell them How it is important to you trip that theres a Bombardier Dealer There.

:o:shock:

On a serious note! Lets try to get something going on this! :angry:

Evil

Well The Owner Said That the rep said that if there was some complaints that he may get the parts and service back. he could not keep the Sleds, but he would like to still be able to seel the parts.

Hey luc. Can you please post the phone number that I can call on monday and talk to this doo rep? I will ask him a few questions. Ps: you need a yamaha dealer in d'ville! He can do both.

Well The Owner Said That the rep said that if there was some complaints that he may get the parts and service back. he could not keep the Sleds, but he would like to still be able to seel the parts.

Hey luc. Can you please post the phone number that I can call on monday and talk to this doo rep? I will ask him a few questions. Ps: you need a yamaha dealer in d'ville! He can do both.

:| are you saying Yamahas break down :coffeespit:

I can tell you 1st hand Cats do :mrgreen:

This pi&*$@ me off! :curse:

A Canadian company who had their hands out everytime the Goverment gave them money to fund new projects is turning into this!! Above board you can't buy Bombardier products south of the border...parts are a huge scam and aftermarket stuff is ridiculous!! I am seriously thinking twice about buying Ski Doo next year. Perhaps not. Send these comments to that rep. :twisted:

This pi&*$@ me off! :curse:

A Canadian company who had their hands out everytime the Goverment gave them money to fund new projects is turning into this!! Above board you can't buy Bombardier products south of the border...parts are a huge scam and aftermarket stuff is ridiculous!! I am seriously thinking twice about buying Ski Doo next year. Perhaps not. Send these comments to that rep. :twisted:

They are part of the "new" way of corporate thinking all the companies are "doo"ing it they want fewer larger dealers and are too much routed in this way of things to bend for small town northern ontario . We had a volkswagon dealership out here at the local garage that sold around 30 cars every year . They came to them and told them 100 cars minimum and $1000000.00 in improvements or you are gone . Now 0 volkswagons are sold in our area. Not that I drive VW but I am friends with the owners and feel for them as they had been dealers for three generations and corporate suddenly says goodbye same with sleds and outboards nowadays :banghead:

Why did BRP removed his warranty repair rights? Because he stopped selling the sleds? He could just have a couple on hands to sell.

The Yamaha dealer in Orleans here does that. They admits they don't care about selling sleds. They concentrate only on bikes. But by keeping a couple on display I guess allows them to do warranty repairs.

That does suck.

But look at it from BRP (NOT Bombardier - BRP does not get government support, Bombardier does) point of view. They are there to make money. Costs money to keep the dealer on the books. No sled sales means very little reason to make money.

If the rep could pressure the home office that would be great but that would be a stretch given franchise rules.

It sucks but just another sign of the times...

Why did BRP removed his warranty repair rights? Because he stopped selling the sleds? He could just have a couple on hands to sell.

The Yamaha dealer in Orleans here does that. They admits they don't care about selling sleds. They concentrate only on bikes. But by keeping a couple on display I guess allows them to do warranty repairs.

yes because he don't sell sled any more.

BRP tell him how many sled he need to order and he can't sell them all. It would be nice if he can order just a few sled. But he still have the BRP atv.

at the end of the day BRP don't punished him by not giving him parts and warranty it's all of us :(

Even if they cannot keep a dealership they can be a very vibrant snowmobile shop. Years ago my family owned Canada's largest Cat dealership . Jen and I now own a very busysnowmobile parts and service center servicing ALL brands . We have invested heavily in inventory for all brands , we do not do sales of sleds period. We pay attention carefully to our pricing to remain competitive with the big stores and additional parts are quickly delivered by courier. I can't help but think that there is a market for an all brands service shop in your area that stocks the staples for all brands and will help anyone equally and fairly .

Hey Guys - sorry I did not open this thread ealier

SKIP THE REP - GO STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

Bombardier Recreational Products

726 Saint-Joseph Street

Valcourt, Québec

Canada J0E 2L0

Tel.: 450.532.2211

Attention: Mr. Jose Boisjoli

Mr Boisjoli is the President of BRP. I have twice written to him to complain about the mirrors on my GTX - both times I received a letter in response and telephone call from a service rep who were very good at helping me out. BTW - the newly designed mirrors on the REV on my GTX work great.

Send your cards and letter directly to him. Be nice - rude or smartass comments will end up in the trash. Explain how much you enjoy skidoo but the lack of service in the area would mean you would have to make a switch.

I'll bet it will be no time till D'ville is back in action as a Skidoo Service center

Don't stop there guys please call polaris and set the same deal up for me. lol

Let us know where the line starts and I would imagine there will be a lot of dealers jumping on the bandwagon and would be very few dealers still selling units, as it costs us lots of money to keep that sign up there. It would be nice if this could happen but the manufacturers have to draw the line somewhere

What's nexts parts for all 4 brands at luc's quikee mart, maybe Ford, chev and dodge parts too. Don't think I'm bashing what Marc is trying to do there, as I think he's a great guy and great for him if he can pull it off but you guys have to realize what your asking for here.

The reality is this is norhtern ontario and the future of snowmobile trails look pretty bleak financially here never mind the small town dealers.

If anyone would rather email Jose Boisjoli, PM me and I will provide his address for you. I have it, I have a response from him after I guessed it. I don't want to post it publicly so as not to cause him to change it.

I Met Mr BoisJoli before, Very nice guy, I met him at a SKI-doo Dealer Convention, He was talking to everyone, a very down to earth guy, not a big shot. He allways made sure everyone was ok, and was happy, at the Big Party he was doing drinks and serving us. Cool guy.

So Yeah I can see that he would do something if he knows about it.

Archived