Theory of a Deadman tickets & Kid Rock on sale today

LuvMyViper

What....some theory about dead people....some other kid that rocks and is not in school...what is this world coming to?

i can't believe you posted this video......who wants to waste their last 4 minutes watching that if the world is coming to an end........lol

Be concerned when it shows up on my ipod :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Chacarron Chacarron................

Theory of A Bedpan, blow. They are a nickel back ripoff. And to be a knockoff of Nickelback is bad enough.

The early theory stuff was much better!

54_b46e99e8ec193971c9077c76ede9344b

On a side note akin to the song by Theory of a Deadman, "Hate my life",

When the swine flu finally materialized in canada.

I went home that night and asked " What was for dinner?"

I quickly got my answer when lo and behold a plate with porkchops was served to me.

The funny part is, is that I hate Pork and Porkchops especially. The kids and wife ate Steak! :shock: ............fmylife!

:P

p.s. Im not joking!

I quickly got my answer when lo and behold a plate with porkchops was served to me.

The funny part is, is that I hate Pork and Porkchops especially. The kids and wife ate Steak! :shock: ............fmylife!

p.s. Im not joking!

It sucks to be you!!!!!!!

p.s. Im not joking!

That's funny :lol:

I heard today that they are renaming the flu to "H...something flu".

Apparently, the pork industry is upset. Drop in sales, etc

p.s. Im not joking!

That's funny :lol:

I heard today that they are renaming the flu to "H...something flu".

Apparently, the pork industry is upset. Drop in sales, etc

I think they are changing it to H1N1...............not sure tho, but its something like that.

Now the conspiarists are discussing the impossiblity of this flu mutating in pig poop due to the fact that it has asian, bird, and three other strains of flu. They are discussing that it seems to be a flu cocktail that has to be man made.

Anyone catch the irony of discussing swine flu in a 'Theory of a Deadman" thread? :P

Now the conspiarists are discussing the impossiblity of this flu mutating in pig poop due to the fact that it has asian, bird, and three other strains of flu. They are discussing that it seems to be a flu cocktail that has to be man made.

Anyone catch the irony of discussing swine flu in a 'Theory of a Deadman" thread? :P

Watch this....

Archived