Leaving to Go Out Grooming 6:50 pm

Yes my friends..... I'm just about to leave, for all those that are on my facebook tune in to see my live trail mobile updates, PIctures!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going live primtime!!!!!!!! bring grooming to a new level!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

lol

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

PS. us can ad me on Facebook Luc Levesque.

:D:D

Yes my friends..... I'm just about to leave, for all those that are on my facebook tune in to see my live trail mobile updates, PIctures!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going live primtime!!!!!!!! bring grooming to a new level!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!

lol

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

PS. us can ad me on Facebook Luc Levesque.

:D:D

Don't do anything in that cab you'll regret later. :shock::lol:

P.S. - Keep this up and you'll be having Easter lunch with half this forum.

Here the first spot check he sent me when he left the shop

second spot says he is near the dree road and trail intersection. hope you guys get the predicted 10-15 cm's tonight. be nice for riding out to the lake tomorrow night. keep up the good work guys. see you tomorrow. ski

this is so wild :woot: If this keeps up I'm going back up north the weekend after easter for my birthday ride :coffeenose:

second spot says he is near the dree road and trail intersection. hope you guys get the predicted 10-15 cm's tonight. be nice for riding out to the lake tomorrow night. keep up the good work guys. see you tomorrow. ski

yes ski at the corner

long term forcast shows temps holding around zero for highs, and more snow predicted for tuesday and weds next week. the trails have a great base, it will last a bit more. you may have to trailer out to the trailhead but once on the trail, you are good to go for miles of smiles. i'll be there fo shizzy. when i throw a leg over the sled tomorrow or friday, i have ridden at least one day a month for the last 5 months. who said something about global warming? :wavey:

ski

When does grooming officially stop. I always thought it was april 1st.............NOT 8-) .............but seriously, since easter weekend is out for me what are the odds of the weekend after if weather is still cooperating :wtf::o

long term forcast shows temps holding around zero for highs, and more snow predicted for tuesday and weds next week. the trails have a great base, it will last a bit more. you may have to trailer out to the trailhead but once on the trail, you are good to go for miles of smiles. i'll be there fo shizzy. when i throw a leg over the sled tomorrow or friday, i have ridden at least one day a month for the last 5 months. who said something about global warming? :wavey:

ski

No kidding Ski, skidoogirl and myself have been riding since the last week of november we'll be getting some riding in this weekend. Crossing my toes I can get back one last time. 8-)

It's hard to say

it might be the last time we groom tonight..............

but if we don't get to much warm weather + no traffic the trail should remain good for a good period of time.

at this time of the year it is day by day

in northern ontario they run mostly on crown land, so it is soley at the discression of the club. if they have money, and traffic and can justify the expense, and the temps cooperate they can groom into april. have seen it many times, and the wawa dubreuilville, areas have always groomed well into late march or april for the last 10-12 years (except 2000 when the trails got dumped by mother natures rain and temps in mid to late february.)

just keep watching the board, and mo's snow cam, and you can make the decision when the time comes. i dont think it is out of the question.

this will be our last trip for the year. 7 trips we made it up there this year. big thanks to all of the area clubs, especially luc, re'jean, gord, russ, and marek from the dub and wawa clubs. you guys made this a very special sledding season for lynne and I, and our group.

another big thanks to chez gaston (nicole et alain), their home and hospitality is second to none. if ANY of you are thinking about staying in the area, THEY have the perfect set up for sledders, atv'ers, hunting, fishing, photography, or just relaxing. they are a block from the trail head that goes in 3 directions, they are a block from the fuel pumps, and a block or so from food and the convenience store (luc's quickie mart).

ski

Where do you come up from skidooboy?

hold out your right hand looking at your palm, put your left index finger right in the middle of your right palm. LOL! we are just north of the capital city of lansing michigan. takes us about 8-9 hours with the trailer ,on good roads, 6-7 without the trailer. the trailer is already there now so, this will be a quick trip up. ski

Ya that's a good hike. 7 times eh. Well I won't complain about 4 or 5 hours to cochrane. Have a good weekend.........by the looks of it the trails will be freshly groomed for ya. ;)

Ya that's a good hike. 7 times eh. Well I won't complain about 4 or 5 hours to cochrane. Have a good weekend.........by the looks of it the trails will be freshly groomed for ya. ;)

yep, no one can say we arent doing our part for canadian/us relations, and or helping BOTH countries economy's.

labor of love, we love the sport, like taking people up there, helping the clubs when we can, telling people what a great area this is. and us getting to ride 5 months out of the year isnt bad either. LOL!

hope to see/meet you guys sometime. ski

Skidoogirl and I went out that way for the first time this year and loved it. Actually my avatar is north of D'ville. We are planning on heading that way again next year for sure. Who knows. :wavey:

Well I back... it was a Fun Ride, there Still ton of Snow out there!!!!! And it was Snowing tonight. it almost 3am and I Working at the store today.... need my sleep. Il Post a report after I get a few Z Z Z Z Z Z ZZ

When did you guys get the SPOT units? Do you like them? Any issues?

We got it mid January.

it's a piece of mine.

even if the radio brake down or no power in the groomer the operator can contact us anytime anywhere, great unit. you can send e-mail to say everything is good, or use the help button if you need something, or the 911 if you're in danger.

I can tell you it helps to sleep at night when the guy are out there grooming knowing they have a way to contact us.

All groomer in district 13 are now equip with spot unit.

if you are an out door person you should buy one

$130.00 CND for the unit and $150.00 US per year for the service.

When did you guys get the SPOT units? Do you like them? Any issues?

We got it mid January.

it's a piece of mine.

even if the radio brake down or no power in the groomer the operator can contact us anytime anywhere, great unit. you can send e-mail to say everything is good, or use the help button if you need something, or the 911 if you're in danger.

I can tell you it helps to sleep at night when the guy are out there grooming knowing they have a way to contact us.

All groomer in district 13 are now equip with spot unit.

if you are an out door person you should buy one

$130.00 CND for the unit and $150.00 US per year for the service.

That is a great idea. This would have saved that groomer operators life that froze down south after dumping the groomer in the water. I am going to try my best in to talking my wife into another trip this year. Wish me luck.

Archived