Dubreuilville trail up date Feb 28

Big Reg

thanks rejean, we'll be up thursday night late. we get to be neighbors for the weekend again. get danny fired up, were gonna ride :wavey: and he gets to go this time no matter what. LOL!

tenative plans are hornepayne on friday for lunch and back.

saturday probably an ernie run with some play time, then big chris and i are going fishing with alain, and nicole from chez gaston int he late afternoon evening. get your gear lets go fishing, danny would like that too i bet.

sunday, try to find some new untracked stuff?

not sure how much you have going on but, if you want to ride a day or two, or go fishing with us, you know we love to have you with us. ski

two more sleeps and we'll be neighbors. looks like snow comming for all days we will be there. cannot wait to get back up "home". ski

same group, mark and kayla (we got marks srx fixed last weekend), matt, big chris, lynne and i. running to hornepayne friday early morning. sat and sunday are up in the air. might run to ernies for another burger. would like to go fishing with alain, and nicole. just depends on weather and time.

one more sleep. i have a big day at work today. hope tomorrow is alittle (alot) lighter. ski

same group, mark and kayla (we got marks srx fixed last weekend), matt, big chris, lynne and i. running to hornepayne friday early morning. sat and sunday are up in the air. might run to ernies for another burger. would like to go fishing with alain, and nicole. just depends on weather and time.

one more sleep. i have a big day at work today. hope tomorrow is alittle (alot) lighter. ski

Have fun!

Hey Ski, Let me Know when you are in town. Check with the Store, or call me on My Cell 705-856-6086.... Well If I get my New blackbery tomorow , Lost My Old Cell Phone ( Keep Fingers Crossed) . I had Some bad luck this Week....... My Old House Burt Down yesterday, I Had a Handy man Fixing it, redoing some Pluming and... well It's Gone now!! Up in Flames.

I'm Working 10:00 to 5:30 tomorow.

Hey Ski, Let me Know when you are in town. Check with the Store, or call me on My Cell 705-856-6086.... Well If I get my New blackbery tomorow , Lost My Old Cell Phone ( Keep Fingers Crossed) . I had Some bad luck this Week....... My Old House Burt Down yesterday, I Had a Handy man Fixing it, redoing some Pluming and... well It's Gone now!! Up in Flames.

Sorry to hear that GG Glad that you are ok though .

Hey Luc, sorry to hear the news. I'm glad you are ok, though. Take care !

Archived