Trails are pooched

LuvMyViper

Great Tag line!!! :D

I have had many people question my sanity for the way I run my forum. I question my own sanity for running the forum

Don't worry, it's going to be colder for a couple of days next week..... before it warms up again. :cry:

Such an optimist! ;)

Last year at this time the trails hadn't even opened and I've got 2800K on the clock already this season!

It will come back, it's just a shame to loose all that base. :cry:

I am so glad that I did not purchase a new sled this year. I love the sport but it looks like another shitty Winter again. Yes...Winter will return. Sadly by the time things freeze up solid again, enough snow accumulates and trails are fixed and groomed, it will be like last year. A few weeks of just barely mediocre riding.

I do admit to purchasing a new Can Am this past Spring and I have gotten my money's worth from that. It still does not come close to the joy of sledding. The proper prescribed ATV trails are nowhere near those of sledding. They are growing though.

I feel depressed!

:cry:

I am so glad that I did not purchase a new sled this year. I love the sport but it looks like another shitty Winter again. Yes...Winter will return. Sadly by the time things freeze up solid again, enough snow accumulates and trails are fixed and groomed, it will be like last year. A few weeks of just barely mediocre riding.

I do admit to purchasing a new Can Am this past Spring and I have gotten my money's worth from that. It still does not come close to the joy of sledding. The proper prescribed ATV trails are nowhere near those of sledding. They are growing though.

I feel depressed!

:cry:

Winter is coming back I have been in this industry for 27 years and I have seen this before polish and tune up the sled do the fixing around the house and get ready to rock !

as far as the nay say wouldn't your avatar say "ahhshudup" or something ?

not to worry its coming back in a way we needed something to allow the lakes to freeze.

Not to be a downer or party pooper but.......................

trails will be crap........................lakes will probably just get safe ( if at all)and then will be crap just as you can start to ride. We are almost half way through january now. Sled season will hit ( again) and be gone again in no time. I sure hope we all are ready for the 1-2 weeks of crappy sledding in whats left of this year!! I like to ride to , but is it really worth it?

trails will be crap........................lakes will probably just get safe ( if at all)and then will be crap just as you can start to ride. We are almost half way through january now. Sled season will hit ( again) and be gone again in no time. I sure hope we all are ready for the 1-2 weeks of crappy sledding in whats left of this year!! I like to ride to , but is it really worth it?

The weather trends look good we will likely have more than a month up here cheer up in another post someone said it is not about the amount of times you breath but about the amount of times something takes your breath away !

Such a downer :evil::evil:

You gotta think positive.

Last year the trails were just starting to open up the third week of Jan. Our Family didn't go for our first ride till the second week in Feb. I put on alittle over 3000k the rest of Feb and the first bit of March. (i know 3000k isn't much for some, but to us that is alot)

Hey SledHead !!

Welcome Back. Good to see you at "TheNewOC".

Hope things are going well with you and yours. And hope you have a great season on the trails !!

Be Well :)

Thank-you. I was a little worried over Christmas, when I could get on the forum. Glad its back up and running!!

Archived