2010 Polaris rush!

Viper700

I just checked out the video's for the all new polaris 600 rush. It looks like a wicked ass riding sled. Nothing like it on the market. The rider is totally isulated from the bumps. Looks like poo is going to gain alot of market share, if this technology works.

I'm staying at the Quality Inn (aka Jolly Roger) and there's a Polaris semi-truck parked in the lot with a bunch of Rush's in it...Polaris is here for some reason...I think they're doing demos?

I just checked out the video's for the all new polaris 600 rush. It looks like a wicked ass riding sled. Nothing like it on the market. The rider is totally isulated from the bumps. Looks like poo is going to gain alot of market share, if this technology works.

I'm staying at the Quality Inn (aka Jolly Roger) and there's a Polaris semi-truck parked in the lot with a bunch of Rush's in it...Polaris is here for some reason...I think they're doing demos?

Wildbill... right in your backyard.

Any reports?

Any reports?

surprise to me but looking into it.

Any reports?

Its for the Dealers being introduced to the new iron .

The Demo ride is by invite only and will be ongoing through out the week .

Only 3000 are being produced for the 2010 run .

I want one , but my wife wants a new roof ! :banghead:

You can't miss the tractor trailer - It takes up 1/2 of the parking lot! No room for us Yamaha Riders :curse:

Looks like the Truck came across yesterday (from the US). Well, time to make the run from PS to Midland via the lake!

Its for the Dealers being introduced to the new iron .

The Demo ride is by invite only and will be ongoing through out the week .

Only 3000 are being produced for the 2010 run .

Shelter her with love.

Buy to Polaris. :lol:

I see anything with polaris on it and Im running in the over direction.

oh and by the way, horizontally mounted shocks are one of the worst ways to mount them. Just my 2 cents!

Did you know that 95% of Polaris sleds are still on the trail today??

Look down>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

5% made it home!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

Archived