oc.com Trailside BBQ at Muskoka Motion - Cancelled

LuvMyViper

February 5th Update.. The trailside BBQ will be re-scheduled at Sydney's to a later date..

Hey everyone.. Myself and a few friends will be spending the weekend at in Port Syndey at Muskoka Motion - Sydney`s Bistro- The Port Inn in Port Sydney..

We have had Trail Side BBQs there several times and always a good turnout..... Scott has a huge BBQ and he will have it cookin`on Sunday February 8th from noon til 3pm.. Drop in for a burger and say hello..

If ya think you can make it, please post here on the forum.. And please include how many people in your party so Scott can make plans....

The Pub is great at night and we will be in it on Friday and Saturday nights eating wings if anyone is in the area and wants to drop in........

Dang! :banghead: Two weekends too early...

We'll be touring through on Friday the 20th and back again on Sunday the 21st. (Orillia to Magnetawan and back again).

Let me know if you're doing it again that weekend and we won't bother waiting until Bracebridge!

Yamisxr

I may stop in with the crew as we will be in the area scouting the routes for the Following weekends " Sled Ride of Hope " .

Trails are spectacular from what I hear .

Hope you guys get a gooder turn out !

:woot::woot:

I may stop in with the crew as we will be in the area scouting the routes for the Following weekends " Sled Ride of Hope " .

You heard right. Trails are spectacular :!::D

Sometime on Sunday!

The Girl's and I were heading down that way on Saturday. Will the BBQ be running then?

Nope, but the pub is open with great food.. We are usually there around 5pm.. Drop in and say hi.....

Well I guess we'll miss ya then. ;)

We're in the pub all night.. Have a good ride.....

Archived