eeeehaw

Wildbill

Racer12 finished writing his exam this morning and we went riding (right after I finished at a P2P meeting) WE rocked on out the seguin to the spruce for lunch(would have prefered to have gone further but did not hit the trails until 11:30) From there went out to hwy 11 and north until trail 706 to trail 711 to trail 704 to sprucedale again for gas for the x race sled with the miniture tank . And back on the Seguin to "c" and home . Now my ride comments , The seguin was quite fine on the way out both in PSSD and the MSR. The Near North trail D123 to Burks was excellent and well signed both for safety and direction . Trail 706 of the Mag ridge runners had good safety signage but really could use some more directional signs as at one point we were standing at a three way intersection beside a green toilet  :wtf: Any how we guessed right and got out to trail 711 . I AM IMPRESSED  !! What a great job the MRR is doing on this trail ! And trail 704 into Sprucedale has seen major work to allow grooming with  full size groomer . Well done MRR. THe seguin back was also great and when we met up with the SSSC/PSSD groomer it became a magic carpet ride  :woot: WE slowed a bit to ensure that we did no harm to the fresh groomed trail . Overall a great day .

We slowed a bit ...

Racer 12? Slowed a bit? :rotflmao: Not likely. Boy, can he ride.

Sounds like you had a great day.

Great shots Bill!! Thanks for sharing. Have Fun!!! :wavey:

We will all have plenty of time to rest when we are dead!!!! :D

PS - Did not happen to see a sled pulling a trailer full off firewood did you? :wtf:

Great shots Bill!! Thanks for sharing. Have Fun!!! :wavey:

We will all have plenty of time to rest when we are dead!!!! :D

PS - Did not happen to see a sled pulling a trailer full off firewood did you? :wtf:

No sled full of firewood .

Nice pics!

Hubby is determined that his next new sled (riding a Pantera right now) will be a Cat 4-stroke touring sled. Me first I say!

Break the bank and get two . Ever seen a hurse with a luggage rack? You can't take it with you!

Nice pics!

Hubby is determined that his next new sled (riding a Pantera right now) will be a Cat 4-stroke touring sled. Me first I say!

Break the bank and get two . Ever seen a hurse with a luggage rack? You can't take it with you!

:rotflmao: Hmm I'll have to share that one with him, works for me! Of course the bank is already broken!! The joys of trying to own a cottage up there.

Nice pics, WB ... sounds like you had a great ride. And pass congratulations on to Racer12! :woot::woot:

Great Pics. Bill. Looks like you had a great time.

Thanks for sharing.

Archived