Trail Report - New Dundee / Wellsley / Baden Jan 21st

LuvMyViper

We went out for a ride this afternoon (4pm) and the trails where perfect!!!! The New Dundee trails where freshly groomed and all the trails today where mint.. Road from New Dundee to New Hamburg, Wellsley, Baden and then back to New Dundee..

I was riding a 2009 Venture 2-Up and was very impressed with the sled.. My passenger was even more impressed the the sled... The sled handled very well and I just luv the 4 stroke!!!!!!!!!

My camera battery died at the beginning of the ride so I only have a few pictures from the New Dundee trail...

We seen 3 groomers on our ride and very few sleds.. This winter is shaping up to be one to remember :)

n583936634_1877584_8825.jpg

n583936634_1877585_9705.jpg

n583936634_1877596_1155.jpg

n583936634_1877597_2131.jpg

I love seeing the pictures

Looks Great Rodney !!

Which is the better ride ??

:coffeespit:

Oh behave... :rotflmao:

He??? :wtf:

Looks Great Rodney !!

I tell you, STG is not a sexy guy. He was the centerfold for Playgirl magazine. The staples covered everything!

I'm in tears over here. :cry:

My original question was to do with your opinion between the Apex and the Venture. Youze Guyze are Crewell. :cry::cry:

Looks Great Rodney !!

I tell you, STG is not a sexy guy. He was the centerfold for Playgirl magazine. The staples covered everything!

I'm in tears over here. :cry:

My original question was to do with your opinion between the Apex and the Venture. Youze Guyze are Crewell. :cry::cry:

Oh... lol... I still don't think your sexy!!!!

Sorry if I mad you cry... But, it can't be upsetting as knowing your parents hated you. I was told your bath toys were a toaster and a radio. :poke: :wavey::rotflmao:

Rick u were in the same room as him,a few weeks ago at Peck's.

U cannt miss 800 he makes me look like migget..... :wtf:

Is it just me, or does it look like she is about to cry in the first picture? In the second we find her wiping her tears.

What did you do to the poor girl, LMV? Or can we place the blame squarely on the Yamaha? :poke: :P

good one :lol::lol:

Is it just me, or does it look like she is about to cry in the first picture? In the second we find her wiping her tears.

What did you do to the poor girl, LMV? Or can we place the blame squarely on the Yamaha? :poke: :P

Those are might be tears of joy.. :woot::woot::woot:

The only thing Yamaha can get blamed for is building the best snowmobiles in the world!!!!

good one :lol::lol:

:whatever::whatever::whatever:

He??? :wtf:

isn`t that LuvMyViper in the pic :mrgreen:

He looks good in pink. Slimmed him right down, looks like he lost at least a 100 pounds. :wtf::rotflmao:

Everybody's funny, now you funny too!!!!! :crazy:

Little touchy about the pink thing are we? :poke: :rotflmao:

Archived