Trail Report - New Dundee / Wellsley / Baden Jan 21st

LuvMyViper

He??? :wtf:

isn`t that LuvMyViper in the pic :mrgreen:

He looks good in pink. Slimmed him right down, looks like he lost at least a 100 pounds. :wtf::rotflmao:

Everybody's funny, now you funny too!!!!! :crazy:

Little touchy about the pink thing are we? :poke: :rotflmao:

I am always touchy and also very handy.... :D

Sure is great to be riding again.. Yesterday I left the farm to go get gas.. The Venture was on empty.. Half way to the New Dundee gas station the sled ran out of gas.. I started it again and it went like 30-50 yards.. I did that all the way to the gas station :).... From the strawberry shack to the gas station down the side of the road..

He looks good in pink. Slimmed him right down, looks like he lost at least a 100 pounds. :wtf::rotflmao:

I am always touchy and also very handy.... :D

Sure is great to be riding again.. Yesterday I left the farm to go get gas.. The Venture was on empty.. Half way to the New Dundee gas station the sled ran out of gas.. I started it again and it went like 30-50 yards.. I did that all the way to the gas station :).... From the strawberry shack to the gas station down the side of the road..

You and Sammy should ride together, he ran out of gas yesterday as he pulled up to the pumps..... :poke: :crazy::rotflmao:

Maybe that was UTS :shock:

Archived