Safety Warning for Cambridge trail riders

LuvMyViper

Hey everyone.. This is a safety tip for those snowmobilers that ride the Cambridge trails..

There is a land owner issue on the Cambridge trail south of highway 7 on Worster place. Someone built a very expensive home across from the trail and is trying to stop us from riding.

He has vandalized the trail, stolen signs and piled debris on the trail . I am posting this for safety sakes. The snowmobile club is handling the issues the best they can but i think people should know. Happy Trails everyone. Rick

it takes all kinds doesn't it :crazy:

ya, I seen the damage down there a couple of weeks ago. Seams the trail was completely torn up by an ATV during that mild spell between Christmas and New Years. Stakes were torn out or run over, tons of deep ruts.

As a coincidence, I happen to see a kid rip up the driveway of that house and pull in the garage with a big ass ATV....hmmmmm

Welcome to the neighbourhood. :crazy:

is it the home owners property or private? if it is private then they can be charged with trespassing. the opp is charging in bellwood with trespassing if you get caught on the closed trails . so this should be no different.

is it the home owners property or private? if it is private then they can be charged with trespassing. the opp is charging in bellwood with trespassing if you get caught on the closed trails . so this should be no different.

As I understand it, the trail is across the street from his property...

As I understand it, the trail is across the street from his property...

yes, the trail comes down the road and enters a field directly across the road from his driveway. Its at the dead end of Wurster Rd.

did anyone see or talk to the people? he needs to know what he is doing is wrong and he can be charged.

Hey Lucky.. Yup, it is being taken care of.. One thing I was asked is that it doesn't turn into a big issue on the forum. The people are more concerned with the safety of snowmobilers than debating what is going on.. I will update when I can...

Archived