Supertrax Magazine

Canuck

Krusty and I rode with Yamaha Canada and Mark, Luke (from SnowtraxTV) & A.J. Lester from SuperTrax on the 6 Stars Trails in the Parry Sound area from Crane Lake Resort..... The trails where freshly groomed and in excellent condition.. And man was it cold!!!!!!!!

Great job 6 Stars Club!!!!!

It was very nice to finally meet them and a pleasure to ride with them... SuperTrax is now a friend of oc.com and everyone know they have to be nice to my friends here :wavey:

n583936634_1842168_4083.jpg

n583936634_1842158_1325.jpg

Road the Six Star trails this past weekend and 100% agree, they have the best groomed trails in PSSD right now. Their head groomer has done a great job organizing and working it. All the PSSD trails are usually 100% and they will be again this year if we wait a bti longer.

On a lighter note, I now understand why so many Yamaha's found on the trail that day, not use to seeing more than one per day running a trail :rotflmao:

Road the Six Star trails this past weekend and 100% agree, they have the best groomed trails in PSSD right now. Their head groomer has done a great job organizing and working it. All the PSSD trails are usually 100% and they will be again this year if we wait a bti longer.

On a lighter note, I now understand why so many Yamaha's found on the trail that day, not use to seeing more than one per day running a trail :rotflmao:

LOL. We always turn heads when we ride in a pack..... A few years ago we rode 6 Apex ad Attak prototypes and a bunch of other Yamaha sleds (there was 12 of us).. Heads turned when we rode by!!!!

LOL. We always turn heads when we ride in a pack..... A few years ago we rode 6 Apex ad Attak prototypes and a bunch of other Yamaha sleds (there was 12 of us).. Heads turned when we rode by!!!!

As those riding Doo's/Poo's and Meow-Meow's were fixing theirs on the side of the trail and/or being towed!!!!!!!!( sorry had to)

Rick sure hit the nail on the head about the trail conditions, my hats off to the club & its volentiers....awesome job. It certainly was a pleasure to meet the crew from Yamaha & Supertrax/Snowtraxs, definatly a great goups of guys who are passionate about this great sport. Thanks again Yamaha for a great day of riding some awesome hardware, its not often you get a chance to try so many different sleds in one day & also get to meet some of the guys responsible for "spreadin the word" to all us sled heads out there!

Happy Trails guys!

Krusty

More info on the sleds you rode would be much appreciated. :P

Archived