Newbie Where is everyone from???

tickled6

Hi all just wanted to say a quick hello and wondering where everyone is from. My hubby and I are from St Thomas and just bought are first sleds in 10 years and have enjoyed the trails here in St thomas a few times.

I'm from the Exeter area and have taken the sled up there a few times and we are super pumped to get out there sleddin more.

Hope to meet up with some other ppl out there. Thinkin of goin in the poker run on Jan 24 (if theres snow) here in St Thomas.

Bring on the snow!!! :woot:

Welcome to OC.com. Please step to the back of the short bus and watch out for the Bunny, the Monkey and the Mouse. They can be rather scary at times.

PS, I ride out of the Gravenhurst area.

Welcome tickled6. Hope you enjoy the forum. We just had a thread about where everyone is from. Here is the link. http://forum.ontarioconditions.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3249.

BTW, I am from Pefferlaw and ride from there or wherever there is snow.

yeah saw that other post but it was in ontario east. so thats why i posted here was hoping to find ppl near me. sorry if this was a problem

No problem!

Hey Tickled6, I'm from St. Marys now but was born and raised in the Exeter area...wonder if we know each other????

We should start a Welcome thread like the happy BD thread!!

Welcome. I'm a real nowhere man, living in a nowhere land , making nowhere plans for nobody. I think I'll write a song! :wavey::wavey:

GO CANADA GO :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

And I have redneck friends down the road from your place :troll::troll::troll::troll:

And I have redneck friends down the road from your place :troll::troll::troll::troll:

Wish them a Happy Birthday for me ! :P :P :poke: :P :roll:

And what does that have to do with 'sunshine, lollypops, rainbows everywhere"??? :wavey::wavey::wavey:

One nuthin Canada end of first

Welcome back to the world of sledding...........I live in Chatham, so I have to trailer to all trails, & there is the true addiction to the sport

Welcome to the forum!

I'm in Mississauga, but will travel to wherever there is snow to ride (and to party). :oops:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm in Mississauga, but will travel to wherever there is snow to ride (and to party). :oops:

Hey NBS, can you talk to Gary about him giving up his Forum name to Maple ? ? ? :P :poke: :P

Hi all just wanted to say a quick hello and wondering where everyone is from. My hubby and I are from St Thomas and just bought are first sleds in 10 years and have enjoyed the trails here in St thomas a few times.

I'm from the Exeter area and have taken the sled up there a few times and we are super pumped to get out there sleddin more.

Hope to meet up with some other ppl out there. Thinkin of goin in the poker run on Jan 24 (if theres snow) here in St Thomas.

Bring on the snow!!! :woot:

Hi tickled6. Welcome! I'm a newbie too, from Alliston and my bf, "Blackstar" is from Waterloo. Usually we ride from his doorstep however so far this year we've had to load up the sled on the trailer to go for a ride.....at least we are getting cold weather for a base. Have fun at the poker run!

Welcome to the forum!

Hey NBS, can you talk to Gary about him giving up his Forum name to Maple ? ? ? :P :poke: :P

Who're you calling 'Easy', buddy? PKB.gif

Archived