web site is up to date *** last night*** until midnight***

Big Reg

Hello every one

Just a quick note to let you know all, that our web link for trail permit is up to date and running well.

we are getting ready for another season, hopefully we are going to meet many of you on trail or in our local restaurent. :woot:

Come visit us and experience the freedom. Dubreuilville the hub of many trails. :wavey:

:D thanks Big Reg our group will be getting our trail permits for the whole year from Dubreuilville . We always enjoy your trails and hope to ride with you this winter .

zrtkat

GG's link is not working, no quickee Mart :wtf:

thank for the update reg, gotta order ours soon. ski

i gotta get our permits. was looking at the site last night. should have just did it. ski

put ours in today! cant beat 144.55. i had an issue though. i filled out the permit for multiple registrations (lynne's and mine) but when i was sent to pay pal, i was only billed for one permit. i have a pm into reg to see how i can make sure i get two permits, and the club gets funds for both of them. i am guessing i have to resubmit one sled vin (not sure which one they will use for the one i submitted already), and then pay, pay pal again.

if you are doing multiples, just fill out one at a time. then you will be billed individually and you will know you paid, and the club will send you the correct amount of permits you require. ski

re'jean is right on top of things. the club called me let me know they had one complete, gave me the number they used, now i will send in the other number and get the club their funds for the second one. good job on the follow up guys. your club is the best out there for service from my point of view. hope to see you all soon. ski

re'jean is right on top of things. the club called me let me know they had one complete, gave me the number they used, now i will send in the other number and get the club their funds for the second one. good job on the follow up guys. your club is the best out there for service from my point of view. hope to see you all soon. ski

Thank you

We are doing our best to give a good service and top groomed trail.

Purchased!

Thanks Reg and Luc. I hope I can use it this winter!

I hope

I'm sure Luc will say the same thing. He still have is permit from last year on the counter. He was so busy he never ride last winter.

He said he was going to stick it on the fridge....lol

Purchased!

Thanks Reg and Luc. I hope I can use it this winter!

I hope

I'm sure Luc will say the same thing. He still have is permit from last year on the counter. He was so busy he never ride last winter.

He said he was going to stick it on the fridge....lol

I have one around here somewhere from 1990ish. The sled died and I never had a chance to use it. Of course, the price was only about $30ish.

we purchased our permits today :D last year we purchased 7 day permits and ended up staying longer than planned and had to get another 3 day permit .

So i think this is the best way to go purchasing for the whole year and hopefully can make it for a few trips this winter 8-)

Looking forward to riding my new sled this winter in Ontario

we have some snow here in Ohio now might take it out for as little test ride tommorrow :)

Zrtkat & Crew

Hi every body

so far we only have 19 permit sold :(

I know that some peoples always wait at the last minutes but it's scary

we went from 131 permits in 06, 07 to 71 permits in 07, 08 and we finished in the red (good thing we received support from a private company to close the books)

we need support

Thank you in advance

looking forward to a good season

One of those 19 is mine! I bought one from Les Alouette Dubreuiville and one from my local club, North Huron Trail Groomers Assc.

Ad with the december 1 deadline coming maybe other people that need to buy multiple permits could do the same?

Just trying to help out.

:D we got our permits saturday in the mail we are all set for hopefully some good riding this winter

have a great day

zrtkat

got ours in the mail today! thanks reg, luc, brigitte! and the whole club. hoping to see you all very soon. was hoping to see some pics of snow and ice you have. and the first we're going out grooming post is always something i look forward to reading. you guys take care. ski

Archived