Snow Tires for Sale

Giddy UP

I am selling these "slightly used" snow tires for my son.

They are Cooper, Weather Master, S/T 2 Snow Groove, 215/65R15 - set of 4, only used 1 winter - not many miles on them. Paid over $550.00 last year for these tires. Selling for $200.00.

PicturesfromCamera007.jpg

PicturesfromCamera006.jpg

PicturesfromCamera005.jpg

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!

And you still have them ...................................................................around :wavey:

Are you selling them to fight ............................................................inflation :wavey:

And you still have them ...................................................................around :wavey:

Are you selling them to fight ............................................................inflation :wavey:

groan.gif

more like deflation - the are less than 1/2 of what he bought them for and only have a few thousand km's on them.

This is already getting....tiresome :wavey::wavey:

Hey Giddy...you might even say this is a...blowout...price. :wavey:

This is already getting....tiresome :wavey::wavey:

Hey Giddy...you might even say this is a...blowout...price. :wavey:

Getting worse by the minute groan.gif

Looks like we are in a somewhat of a.........rut here.........best tread softly............. :wavey:

Sounds like the grumpy bunny is ....................tired!

I saw this post about 4 hours ago and (very unlike me) decided it would be nice if someone could post a classified on this bulletin board without being harrassed. Well, except for Domino - everyone should harrass him.

I'm sincerely disappointed with this group. :(

I saw this post about 4 hours ago and (very unlike me) decided it would be nice if someone could post a classified on this bulletin board without being harrassed. Well, except for Domino - everyone should harrass him.

Bet you can't say that with a straight face :poke: :poke:

Bet you can't say that with a straight face :poke: :poke:

Sure I can. I've been drinking Pails of Iced Gin since 10:30 this morning. I can say it with a straight face but I can't say it standing up. :lol:

:coffeespit: Oh, that's pretty rich!...:rotflmao:

...coming from that paragon of virtue...Mr. Hi-Jack himself! :P :P

I think it is shocking that someone, in good faith, cannot post a sincere classified advertisment on this bulletin board without being subjected to ridicule, suspicion of moral turpitude, questions regarding their heritage, their parents' matrimonial situation, and criticism of the product offering.

This must stop.

I feel terribly sorry for this person. Everyone, including those misfortunate enough to have purchased Coopers, should be able to post here without concern for member abuse.

Go ahead Giddy-Up, don't pay any attention to the others. Sell on, my friend, sell on !!!

(all of the above is excepted in the case of Domino trying to sell anything. It is probably something that had previously blown up. All's fair in that regard - NO RULES )

Way to hijack the thread. Everyone else was doing a good job of keeping it on topic. :)

Well Played, Cliff. You are the first (and, quite probably the only) to notice.

Thank You !

ATTENTION, ATTENTION !!

Back on Topic :!::!:

This is a thread devoted to the attempt to sell SNOW TIRES !!

This NOT a thread to sell Bunnies :!: Please disregard the following picture - the Bunny is NOT for sale.

LizyMB73.jpg

Thank you for the opportunity to get this thread back on topic !

HIJACKERS!@!!@#$@!

btw....THE TIRES ARE SOLD!

:woot::woot:

Archived