F/S -- 2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 SUV **SOLD**

irREVerent

2003 4Runner SR5, 4.7 litre V8 -- 5-spd. auto transmission with “gated” shifter, 2-spd. transfer case, locking differential, full-time true AWD with centre diff., traction control, stability control, downhill assist control, 4-wheel disc ABS brakes...awesome tow vehicle for your toys. Factory running boards, tinted sunroof with shade, front hood deflector, roof rack, rear spoiler, rear wiper and power tailgate window, block heater, heated mirrors, fog lights, roof rack, power locks & windows, security system and engine immobilizer, factory “Homelink” buttons (for garage door openers), trip computer, factory tow package (Class III/IV) with engine oil & tranny coolers and 7-pin harness/plug, electric brake controller, cloth seats, 60/40 rear folding seats, AM/FM cassette/CD player, rear cargo tray and retractable tonneau cover, new Michelin Cross-Terrain SUV (M + S) tires in late 2007, factory alloy wheels, metallic silver paint with grey lower body cladding.

Excellent shape, always dealer-maintained, everything works, no accidents, new brakes on both ends within last year, will certify, 150,000 kms (mostly highway), asking $14,000 or b.o., OR $14,500 with Michelin winter tires on steel rims. Selling because new SUV is on order. Pics available by e-mail (PM me with your e-mail address, and I'll send you pics and my contact information.) Can be seen in Toronto (weekdays) or Huntsville (most weekends.)

irREVerent

C'mon, folks...the asking price has now been dropped by $1,000, and I'll include 4 Michelin X-ice winter tires (on steel wheels) for a further $500 (total $14,500 or b.o.)

This is a great tow vehicle for your sleds, and still has lots of miles left...

Nice set of wheels..totally reliable...Toy's are on top of the SUV game

Nice set of wheels..totally reliable...Toy's are on top of the SUV game
hey face :wavey::wavey:

all the walleye are here in the arva mill pond, we emailed mr chief of the fish and said i was going fishing someplace in ontario and we have had a bazillion replies that all the fish are coming for cchilly.

gg (fish are green)

gf (better hurry)

gh (forget it they're here)

S (fish in the litterbox? not safe)

gs, let's drop a line some day!

ggs,hope to see you soon,,best fishes

Interesting concept...Or better still, what about an open water jumping event this winter. Trolling

For those who wish to watch....cccchhhhhillyyy and sreeb :cheers::cheers:

The buyer got a good deal on a great vehicle...

What did he buy ? ? :P :P

:banghead:

You should seek help for your apparent comprehension problem... :poke: :poke:

And, BTW, the buyer was a SHE, not a HE...and showed immaculate taste in used vehicles... :D

And, BTW, the buyer was a SHE, not a HE...and showed immaculate taste in used vehicles... :D

:D

Another fine sale, assisted by the critters.

The Seller was :banghead: , as usual.

:)

Another fine sale, assisted by the critters.

The Seller was :banghead: , as usual.

:)

Exactly, Canuck...I think this forum should be re-named to "Buy and Sell Classifieds -- Entertainment for Small Minds" :P :D

This time the critters showed some restraint !!!!!! They waited until after it was sold to serve up the abuse!!!!

I know...and I thank God for that small mercy... :woot:

:wavey:

Archived