Help on value of trailer

Wondering if I can get a little help.

Going to put my trailer up for sale, and wondering what it is worth as I have not been into trailering for years, as I moved from southern ont to my place in cochrane. it hasn't been use in 5 years, only use it to store my sleds in.

Before that I usually trailered prob 3 time during the winter.

Been looking on market place and not getting much help on $ value as there usually differant styles.

It is a 2014 mission 101"x12' very decent condition couple small scratches on front and the mission stickers are showing there age from the sun. 20240504_093725.thumb.jpg.43f07ce069cd81f897ff62ad9121539e.jpg20240504_093745.thumb.jpg.b90e22b9aebb774bd7a82bcca93f06da.jpg20240504_093745.thumb.jpg.b90e22b9aebb774bd7a82bcca93f06da.jpgit comes with 2 spare tires. Has Torsion axle.  Has old sled tracks on ramps and I put hard wood planks for ski guides.

Any idea what they go for nowadays, any thoughts would be appreciated.

I will post in buy and sell area when I get a idea what it is worth.

Thanks

20240504_093845.jpg

3 hours ago, cookster said:

I will post in buy and sell area when I get a idea what it is worth.

It's great to see you are still hanging around here. I can't help with a proper value but would suggest putting it on Facebook Marketplace and Kijiji as well. Marketplace really seems to work well for reasonably priced products that I've sold.

1 hour ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

It's great to see you are still hanging around here

Always pop in and do a little catch up.👍

Yes I have seen the price of new ones.

I was thinking of around $5,500 about half the price of new but not shure if I am in the ball park or not.

Been looking on market place and they are all over the place, even clam shells are going for a pretty penny these days.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cookster said:

Always pop in and do a little catch up.👍

Yes I have seen the price of new ones.

I was thinking of around $5,500 about half the price of new but not shure if I am in the ball park or not.

Been looking on market place and they are all over the place, even clam shells are going for a pretty penny these days.

Doesn't mean they are selling though. You be in ball park at 50 percent that's for sure. 

Everything I have sold has been through marketplace vs. kijiji.

$3,500.00 - $5,000.00

• Like 1

9 hours ago, whits-end said:

My son is interested, pls pm me!

Not sure if I pm'ed you right but I sent somthing I think.  Not up to this pm stuff.

Thanks to all for replies.

trailer is SOLD

• Like 9

LOL

On 5/12/2024 at 7:04 AM, Strong Farmer said:

Nice now there is room to park mine in drive way, next year and use airport to come up on weekends 😎