who's in

wenailem1

haven't got the ok from sandman, butt, she has a good one,,,, preason bbq.,,,, thinkin chilly, poppers, sausages, veggies, milk, salads, cupcakes, ribs, steaks, burgs, fireworks, new cars, nhl players,male female peelers, hot tubs, yaughts, eskargot, lets go big here! skyscraperes, bundles of cash, gold and platinum bars.

gg

gf

gh

S

or in your guys cases, we'll offer weiners, sausage, fire, and litterbox accomadation

gs

and if your well behaved, i 'll do some chilly on the stove. :hugs::hugs::wavey::wavey: lets do it

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Party in Arva? I'm there! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Seriously, wenailem ... date, time, etc. Would be nice to see everyone again.

:wavey:

Sounds good to me!

The Mossys will be there! Just let us know when! :woot:

Depending on the date count us in too :wavey:

I've heard that before! :poke:

Wenailem and Sandman make the most awesome chili ... hope to see lots of OC'ers there (and we won't let Domino have any chili :poke: )

I've heard that before! :poke:

Wenailem and Sandman make the most awesome chili ... hope to see lots of OC'ers there (and we won't let Domino have any chili :poke: )

It would be a gas! :shock:

were trying to offer free 10 doller gas cards

gg

gf

gh

S

or in ou case, we PREPARED PASTRIES on the stovelast week. :woot::woot::woot::woot: poopers , broccoli puffs,,,, heated somecold sreeb as well

gs ,,,,,,, thier taking off the corn :woot::woot::woot:

ggs fields are gunna be mint for rippen

Well..................

according to his post it says Preseason soooooooooooo

how bout early November. It should be cold enough outside to put the chili on the stove. (although we never really need an excuse to cook outside) We have a very small house so camping would be the sleeping accommodations of choice. We would love to have you all come on over. I have either the 1st or the 15th off.

let us know and we'll get the ball rolling. Notice I said we :rotflmao:

carved in stone guys,, nov/15/16/2008! yippeeeeeee, bring sleds for viewing, HOPEFULLY rippen. lots of room for tents, campers, scampers etc.. horseshoes, bonfire, groceries, grow-swro-sreeb,and green onions. come one come all! bring one bring all hats!!!

go green (not dinner)

go fast (rip to arva)

go home (stufffed)

SAFE (goes withut sayiny)

or in all yuor guys cases, info on menu preferences wood be good!

gs, we're not loaded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crap sandman's not loaded, but i,m thinking, sausages, veggies, and of course, chilly.

ggs, any food donations will be put to reel good use.

gggs,,, whos in?

carved in stone guys,, nov/15/16/2008! yippeeeeeee, bring sleds for viewing, HOPEFULLY rippen. lots of room for tents, campers, scampers etc.. horseshoes, bonfire, groceries, grow-swro-sreeb,and green onions. come one come all! bring one bring all hats!!!

go green (not dinner)

go fast (rip to arva)

go home (stufffed)

SAFE (goes withut sayiny)

or in all yuor guys cases, info on menu preferences wood be good!

gs, we're not loaded,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,crap sandman's not loaded, but i,m thinking, sausages, veggies, and of course, chilly.

ggs, any food donations will be put to reel good use.

gggs,,, whos in?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fishin Walleye in Picton that weekend.. Have a blast!

I'm in!!!! Sounds like a great time.. Perfect timing to get each other all wound up for the upcoming season..

Your in trouble WNM, the big dawgs are coming to party with you.... :woot::woot::woot:

I will be there early Saturday morning for a B52 breakfast :)

I'm in!!!! Sounds like a great time.. Perfect timing to get each other all wound up for the upcoming season..

Your in trouble WNM, the big dawgs are coming to party with you.... :woot::woot::woot:

oh I think your in for a surprise you brave brave soul

Lol... Never been surprised before lol... I think me and Crazy Horse will get along great... I hope STG comes, he`s kinda like Dean Martin lol....

Anyone like chocolate martinis......

Lol... Never been surprised before lol... I think me and Crazy Horse will get along great... I hope STG comes, he`s kinda like Dean Martin lol....

STG would never drive that far to have chocolate martinis (even though I have all the fixin's and the martini set)....he's getting to old for camping in the fall!!!

do you think he would take that as a challenge, LMV?

STG would never drive that far to have chocolate martinis (even though I have all the fixin's and the martini set)....he's getting to old for camping in the fall!!!

Well then. maybe we have to tell him about WNM`s flock of sheep, all the way from New Zealand man!!!...

He will want to come so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadly when he hears about the girls.....

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

keep em cumin,,,,, i need to know how many litres of sribbly to brew

gg

gf

gh

S

or in our case, the litterbox hasnb't been clened bvut ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it'll bwe alright

And your a ScreebMiester too.. How shocking!!!!! Do you make your own swill too? :wavey::wavey:

we could always find room for STG in the house but the sheep sleep outside ;)

Archived