Monts Valin accomadations

Puggz

Hi everyone, I'm seriously considering traveling to the Saguenay area on Jan. 11 and I'm looking for some recommendations for places to stay. Just a bud and I so it doesn't have to be fancy.

TIA<.

P.

43 minutes ago, signfan said:

Km 31.  Right at the top of the mountain.

We stayed there, good place with fuel, food, drinks and lodging!

I would recommend it as well.

3 hours ago, Puggz said:

Hi everyone, I'm seriously considering traveling to the Saguenay area on Jan. 11 and I'm looking for some recommendations for places to stay. Just a bud and I so it doesn't have to be fancy.

TIA<.

P.

If you decide to go I highly recommend going mid week.  Will get much better trails.  Expect the weekends to be very busy.

3 minutes ago, RAMSOMAIR said:

Damn chilly there this week, brrrrrr.

Are you there now or were you there?

I thought you mentioned you were going.....or maybe that was someone else.

9 minutes ago, signfan said:

If you decide to go I highly recommend going mid week.  Will get much better trails.  Expect the weekends to be very busy.

Do you think there will be lots of long track sleds out and about or not really due to early season riding and possibly lack of off trail snow depth?

When we rode the area it was crazy how the trail from one day went from smooth to super bumped out, but we saw the groomer both days too....second day we just had bad timing.....

I'm going to cancel next weekend, don't know what I was thinking. The whole world is gonna be there and the trails will be done by noon each day.

Patience isn't my strong suit..

If the storm next Tuesday pans out hopefully it will provide more options for everyone.  I'd never discourage folks from riding, but yeah it will be beat in short order on the weekends.