Wing Night St Clements Clubhouse Friday Mar 6

Blackstar

Wing Night for St Clements Snowmobile Club

Edited date to Mar 6.

Friday Feb 6 at the St Clements Clubhouse located at 3100 Hergott Rd, St Clements.

We are starting at 5:00pm now and go to 10:00pm.

$8 for a pound and a 1/4 plus of large wings

Full bar.

Everyone is welcome. Come out and meet friends both old and new.

The St Clements Snowmobile Club Wing Nights will be held on the first Friday of each month, Oct to Mar.

Hey Blackstar.. Thanks for the posting, I am out of town this weekend but hope you have a great turn out.. The wings at the St. Clements Clubhouse are so great!!!!

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!!!!

hey ...where are you going that you will out of town???????

iam out of town this weekend also .....i need to make sure i dont meet you damn it :poke: :poke: :poke:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Friday Dec 5 is the next Wing Night. Thats tomorrow. Lots of Wings, cold beer and sled talk.

In January we will be breaking the first Friday rule and having Wing Night on Friday January 9. Put that date down in your book because that is our biggest night aslong as we have trails open. Last year we broke our sales records, going through 450 pounds of wings.

Last year we broke our sales records, going through 450 pounds of wings.

EasyRider and Lep must have been there!! :poke:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Full house last time! Great wings too. I got a picture of this family, they are a synchronized wing eating team!

Thanks for the Pic schmied.

This Friday folks. Doesn't look like we will have open trails so go out in the garage, sit on the sled and make motor noises....then head on out to St Clements to have some wings and talk sledding with people who share your misery. :D

Full house last time! Great wings too. I got a picture of this family, they are a synchronized wing eating team!

Thanks for the Pic schmied.

This Friday folks. Doesn't look like we will have open trails so go out in the garage, sit on the sled and make motor noises....then head on out to St Clements to have some wings and talk sledding with people who share your misery. :D

Wings are the best in Town! Say hello if you see us (we will be the ones behind the counter slaving over your wings :wavey: maybe if we cross our fingers and we get the snow they are calling for on Fri and Sat...we will see the club look like this next week!

Its so close to being able to ride to the wing night. Any chance with this snow it will be possible.. Sure would be great to be able to ride out..

I was really hoping but can't see it happening. Take a drive in the country and you can see the tops in the plowed fields. It would be pretty thin once a groomer makes a pass.

TWN dropped all its snow amounts for the weekend now too. :curse:

Maybe there will be enough to ride out on Sunday for Breakfast. (see other thread)

I didn't need the volunteer hours, only my son.

That's Riener Schulz, Club President, manning the deep fryer.

Really disappointing that we had no snow. Hopefully things go better for our next Wing Night on February 6.

We did have a good turn out though.Good to see all the old faces there and a few new ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Put this date on your calender, Friday Feb 6. Finally looks like a Wing Night with snow on the ground. This is a great event to gather a few friends for and ride out to the clubhouse.

The weekend weather is looking grim right now (currently plus 6 and rain for Saturday and warm temps for the following week) but still have cold for Friday' Wing Night.

Archived