Royal Distributing Sold

scottyr

well I wonder how long this will last.  

i used  to order parts from them before they had a retail store ,much better prices back then 😁

Doubt it means much other than behind the scenes - business as usual I suspect

Just seen so many Cdn companies purchased by American firms, then they slowly demise as the profitable sections get moved to the US leaving the rest behind.   Then the parent company says the Cdn branch isn't profitable and they are closing them down.

This being a retail store, I doubt it will follow the trends of a manufacturing business, but who knows.    Look how crappy Tim Hortons has become now that they have been sold several times.....now owned by a Brazilian firm I think.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Candubrain said:

Just seen so many Cdn companies purchased by American firms, then they slowly demise as the profitable sections get moved to the US leaving the rest behind.   Then the parent company says the Cdn branch isn't profitable and they are closing them down.

This being a retail store, I doubt it will follow the trends of a manufacturing business, but who knows.    Look how crappy Tim Hortons has become now that they have been sold several times.....now owned by a Brazilian firm I think.

All they are is distribution/retail - not much you can really strip down other than change up the companies you do business with and control mark-up and where that goes.