KROK LOCK TRAILER LOCK

MotorCity

kroklock.com is a site for trailer locks that is the best on the market. This product is made to protect your trailer while in tow and not in tow. Yes, i understand that every trailer can be stolen with the proper time and tools. I do not want to turn this into a debate of which lock is the best detourant, but honestly this product is far better then what anything is out on the market. 

Impressive. I don't know if I missed it but did he say in the video while cutting with saw that there are steel rods in the plastic?

The only potential weak spot is the lock itself so I hope they use a good lock cylinder.

Jerry

Jerry yes there are steel rods that are molded internally. As for the lock it is a Master Lock brand that is recessed on both side so if the lock was to be cut you would still be unable to access it

18 hours ago, catdog said:

kroklock.com is a site for trailer locks that is the best on the market. This product is made to protect your trailer while in tow and not in tow. Yes, i understand that every trailer can be stolen with the proper time and tools. I do not want to turn this into a debate of which lock is the best detourant, but honestly this product is far better then what anything is out on the market. 

What are you selling??

• Haha 2

I'm pretty sure that catdog has something to do with the lock company he is advertising for and just trying to get around the sponsorship fees for advertising on OC. JMHO

• Like 1

Yes i am selling a product but was not aware of the fees, i would be happy to pay the fees to spread the word about this product. It is trailer lock that secures your trailer while in tow and not in tow. Go to the website to see the product. we are currently working on making a new website that shows better then what it is.

what I found it's $99 US 

3 hours ago, catdog said:

Yes i am selling a product but was not aware of the fees, i would be happy to pay the fees to spread the word about this product. It is trailer lock that secures your trailer while in tow and not in tow. Go to the website to see the product. we are currently working on making a new website that shows better then what it is.

Awesome! Go to the Home page and there you will find a "Sponsors" box to click on.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER

And?????????

• Haha 1