That's a way it should be?

andreyboater

2 hours ago, andreyboater said:

So I took out a hood to remove that freaky glove and no doubt they put it on to prevent falling anything in air intake and forgot to remove it:blink:

Resized_20180225_135015.jpeg

Resized_20180225_134937.jpeg

Resized_20180225_134953.jpeg

Are you really sure you didn't suck in that missing piece?

I helped out on a engine change on a truck once ... I put in a new rad. Left the dirt covers on to keep it clean while the others change the engine. 

Job done (our company truck) salesman overheats the snot out of it not watching the gauges. Boss calls me out on it when the high school part times didn't take them off... hi vis red ... cost him a motor being cheap.

Next rad I changed I walked into his office and placed the 2 caps on his desk and gave him a wink (he was on the phone)....

I got a great deal on the two sleds and great service. Glad I didn't have to drive the 220 km to get there though. They brought the sleds to October show at the International Centre with all the inventory they were already bringing. Took them off their trailer and put them on mine in the parking lot.

4 hours ago, Denis007 said:

I helped out on a engine change on a truck once ... I put in a new rad. Left the dirt covers on to keep it clean while the others change the engine. 

Job done (our company truck) salesman overheats the snot out of it not watching the gauges. Boss calls me out on it when the high school part times didn't take them off... hi vis red ... cost him a motor being cheap.

Next rad I changed I walked into his office and placed the 2 caps on his desk and gave him a wink (he was on the phone)....

Sounds like a shitty boss!

I guess they grass dragged your sled and put glove on air intake when they power washed it to clean it up and forget to remove it. Nice guys eh. How many km's on sled when you got it? 

4 hours ago, Poo Man said:

Sounds like a shitty boss!

One of the best I've ever had. He was wrong, period. If a proper mechanic was doing the job they'd recognize that the rad was new and had caps on the ends.  Saved money using cheap part time labour.... you get what you pay for ....

5 hours ago, Viperules700 said:

I guess they grass dragged your sled and put glove on air intake when they power washed it to clean it up and forget to remove it. Nice guys eh. How many km's on sled when you got it? 

New:D

Archived