OntarioConditions.com is now on FaceBook

LuvMyViper

Rick , I can't get the group to show up in a search

thanks

Bad rabbit!

A rare and illusive breed.

The Pink Rabbit was once all-dominating through out Europe but has now been reduced to a few known animals in: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

This page aims to rediscover the rabbit, and to restore it to its rightfull position as the worlds greatest bunny.

I like this part! :P

The Pink Rabbit was once all-dominating through out Europe but has now been reduced to a few known animals in: Denmark, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia.

This page aims to rediscover the rabbit, and to restore it to its rightfull position as the worlds greatest bunny.

They forgot Canada (or are you in the witness protection program here)! :poke:

Even his own kind don't want to know him! :lol:

Even his own kind don't want to know him! :lol:

IM going to poop on your lawn next!.................I have connections! :P

Hey Bryan.. That's weird, comes up for me. Is anyone else having problems seeing the FB group. If you are, just send me an email to info@ontarioconditions.com and I will send you an invitation (please use the same email address as your facebook account).

This is the link...

Archived