Sudbury Trails

soupkids

STP building.

Look for address in this thread or Google it.

In can anybody is wondering trails are still great north of the city.

Lakes have zero snow but loosen up in the pm.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trails are slowly closing down.

C trail north of C206D is now closed because shining tree and gowganda aerial now closed due to lack of snow.

Still lots of good riding in Sudbury.

Another great ride today with great friends.

Trails were great once you get by the logging road, if your staying at the sportsman. We did make it to Shinning Tree, at that time he closed the trail to get to shinning tree due to lack of snow. We had no choice and went.  Wasn't bad then hills had no snow but was still doable. All and all great trails great weekend. Pm me if you want my honest opinion on the Sportsman Lodge.

On 2017-03-20 at 1:22 PM, Bearman said:

Trails were great once you get by the logging road, if your staying at the sportsman. We did make it to Shinning Tree, at that time he closed the trail to get to shinning tree due to lack of snow. We had no choice and went.  Wasn't bad then hills had no snow but was still doable. All and all great trails great weekend. Pm me if you want my honest opinion on the Sportsman Lodge.

What you don't like the walls only being 3/4 of the way up and stink the whole room up after a morning crunch during your stay in the tower? Or the fact you can see what's going on in the room next to you? There were so many different conversations going on I couldn't decide which one to eavesdrop on. These are some of my favorite highlights lol.

I will admit that the sportsman's is not for everyone but will be great for 90% of those that stay there.

Your right Kevin I met guys that go there twice a year, and I think for a guys trip it would be a great place to stay. I guess we been spoiled at Spectical Lake where its more of a husband and wife deal.

2 hours ago, Bearman said:

Your right Kevin I met guys that go there twice a year, and I think for a guys trip it would be a great place to stay. I guess we been spoiled at Spectical Lake where its more of a husband and wife deal.

Depends on the standards of the wife.

Archived