Seguin trail

andreyboater

Just came in and finished grooming with the drag from wildbills to C alt north to the Parry Island bridge(210). It turned out pretty good and should be listed as open limited tomorrow. Tomorrow might be going from wildbills place south on the C down to memories with the drag and maybe have a look at the 201. As well 2 concrete culverts are going in at the bottom of that hill as you come up to memories in that ditch as well 1 culvert going in at the end of the swamp just south of memories to help with those two water problems. Hope everyones getting some good riding in? Im picking up the new sled tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry just got a little excited there. :) 

Thank's SuperG for updates and my congratulation on your new sled:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, andreyboater said:

Thank's SuperG for updates and my congratulation on your new sled:rolleyes:

Thanks! I just picked it up last night and I think i'll take it out in a hour or so for a good run to get use to it and break it in. Giddy up :)

Great news, enjoy your new sled and hopefully mother of Nature will cooperate this winter. Good luck on trail   

Just wonder if any good news about opening 201 trail, specific from hwy141 to Seguin trail  before Christmas? Invited friends to cottage for opening season, so if trail is not ready will change our plans. Thank's     

1 hour ago, andreyboater said:

Just wonder if any good news about opening 201 trail, specific from hwy141 to Seguin trail  before Christmas? Invited friends to cottage for opening season, so if trail is not ready will change our plans. Thank's     

You may have to trailer a little bit . The warm weather right now means that the mudholes and swamps are acually melting 

Mother of Nature still full of surprises, beginning was so promised. :-D

• 2 weeks later...

Just wonder if any good news about opening 201 trail, I know weather was not on our side, but cold is coming, I hope....  

1 hour ago, andreyboater said:

Just wonder if any good news about opening 201 trail, I know weather was not on our side, but cold is coming, I hope....  

Great little loop always well groomed and maintained,best part its at my back door step.

Hats off to club members and volunteers,I am sure they will get this going soon.

I passed by 201 on Sunday on my truck on Hwy141 and trail wasn't groomed, just has a couple track marks on trail left by maverick:D

2 hours ago, andreyboater said:

The boys got a groomer badly stuck trying hopefully it will be repaired very soon. This weeks heavy rain has not helped 

31 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

The boys got a groomer badly stuck trying hopefully it will be repaired very soon. This weeks heavy rain has not helped 

How many calls have you gotten complaining about trails not being open and they are entitled to ride? Something tells me quite a few.

49 minutes ago, Wildbill said:

Thank you for update and job you are doing to make trails open, I hope mother of Nature will help us.

Archived