Thinking of going back to SKI DOO....HMMM

SuperG

Well its official, I finally pulled the trigger a few hours ago at Northland Recreation and bought my 2017 Ski-Doo Renegade Enduro 900 ACE. I know I might sound like a paid spokesman for them but I do believe in giving credit when its due. That dealership is the first dealership that really made me feel good about my purchase and genuinely feel that they cared about having my business and not making me feel like just another sale. Jeff took the time and went all over everything with me and gave me the best deal on the sled and all the accessories I wanted, he even through in Ski-Doo muffs and a cover. I already personally know that their service is among the best. Im really looking forward to the cold temps and the snow!

Id also like to say a big thanks to everyone on here who took the time and gave me their advice and personal experience with the 900 ACE. It was a bit of a hard decision to pick between the 1200 and the 900 but with everyone's help, I was able to make the best choice for me. Again thanks and hope everyone has a great upcoming season. 

Gavin. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go! That's the sled that caught my eye again the Powersports show. 

Happy trails. 

Thanks Canuck! An yes I know it just has that look to it. I cant wait to try out that R motion air ride suspension. Hope you have a great season. 

10 hours ago, SuperG said:

Well its official, I finally pulled the trigger a few hours ago at Northland Recreation and bought my 2017 Ski-Doo Renegade Enduro 900 ACE. I know I might sound like a paid spokesman for them but I do believe in giving credit when its due. That dealership is the first dealership that really made me feel good about my purchase and genuinely feel that they cared about having my business and not making me feel like just another sale. Jeff took the time and went all over everything with me and gave me the best deal on the sled and all the accessories I wanted, he even through in Ski-Doo muffs and a cover. I already personally know that their service is among the best. Im really looking forward to the cold temps and the snow!

Id also like to say a big thanks to everyone on here who took the time and gave me their advice and personal experience with the 900 ACE. It was a bit of a hard decision to pick between the 1200 and the 900 but with everyone's help, I was able to make the best choice for me. Again thanks and hope everyone has a great upcoming season. 

Gavin. 

Congrats...hope to see you on the Almaguin trails this season.

8 hours ago, SuperG said:

Thanks Canuck! An yes I know it just has that look to it. I cant wait to try out that R motion air ride suspension. Hope you have a great season. 

You'll love it, it's a couch !  Air ride is nice, you can keep it nice & low on smooth trails, for max. cooling and raise it up on a bumpy section.  Great decal package too, I must say ....

22 minutes ago, irREVerent said:

Congrats...hope to see you on the Almaguin trails this season.

Yes that you will for sure! Hope you have a great season ahead!

22 minutes ago, Denis007 said:

You'll love it, it's a couch !  Air ride is nice, you can keep it nice & low on smooth trails, for max. cooling and raise it up on a bumpy section.  Great decal package too, I must say ....

Yes so ive heard, looking forward to it all. :) Hope you have a great season ahead. 

Archived