Put her to bed :cry:

apex_gt

Well just took the sled in to the dealership..Its goin to sleep now..But on the brighter side I picked the motorcycle Up :lol: It was nice meeting alot of you at the doonut muskoka lake run..Hopefully I'll see ya there next year.

Well just took the sled in to the dealership..Its goin to sleep now..But on the brighter side I picked the motorcycle Up :lol: It was nice meeting alot of you at the doonut muskoka lake run..Hopefully I'll see ya there next year.

Hey AGT.. Nice to meet you at the Doonut Ride too.. Depressing thread you posted :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I have the boat out already and went from riding in Parry Sound to fishing on Lake Erie in one weekend... :woot::woot::woot:

Have a nice summer.. Rick

Hey AGT.. Nice to meet you at the Doonut Ride too.. Depressing thread you posted :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I have the boat out already and went from riding in Parry Sound to fishing on Lake Erie in one weekend... :woot::woot::woot:

Have a nice summer.. Rick

OOOOOOOO............careful RIck.....hot motor, cold water, bad juju! :D

Glad you got the motorcycle

and boat

on the water.

Noticed lots of bikes on roads this weekend.

Not too many boats (you're first LMV :lol: )

Rick probably just dropped the boat in the boat house or has a bubbler....

Archived