Delivery of $25/day Trail Passes - Through internet or snail mail?

AC+YA

This is not clear to me and makes a world of difference to those deciding this week about riding this coming weekend.

Can anyone say if these can be downloaded and printed at home so that you can laminate and attach to your sled?

If they need to be ordered and then sent to the USA, the daily short term passes are never going to be sold.

I have 6 sleds with 3 seasonal registrations. I often want to add people to the group and offer the use of a sled. The window is not big enough to get them sent hard copy to me.

Thanks for the help.

You purchase the permit online and then you print it off and go..... Similiar to the family day weekend pass.

$25/day minimum 2 day purchase to be used consecutively..

You purchase the permit online and then you print it off and go..... Similiar to the family day weekend pass.

$25/day minimum 2 day purchase to be used consecutively..

funny how they say $25 a day when you have to spend $50 even if you just go one day.....lol....

Thanks so much for the replies and confirming what I needed to hear!

Great!

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone confirm that the "day-passes" can only be purchased on-line?  The information in some locations on the OFSC site seems to indicate that.

If that's the case, how do you attach a piece of paper to your sled?  Is it ok to place it behind your windshield?

Archived