LINDSAY TO HALIBURTON OPEN

thetorches

Anyone been out there today. What shape are they in. Is it worth going up there. Thanks.

Just came back .. its okay. I launched out of Lindsay and went to Hali.

Some parts are really good, and others well youll be dodging rocks. I found in before and just after Kinmount the worst parts of it all.

Well i have to get out somewhere on sunday. Working tomorrow and every saturday scheduled until march. So i'll head to Lindsay if there's anything left or Orillia. Thanks for info.

Well i have to get out somewhere on sunday. Working tomorrow and every saturday scheduled until march. So i'll head to Lindsay if there's anything left or Orillia. Thanks for info.

HI Terry ... come on up to Orillia tomorrow, we can do Lindsay another weekend or evening.

Cheers

need snow, with the rain last night the rail line is coated in ice now. Groomed the rail line last night from blackwater to oakwood & was a layer of ice on it on the way back

A guy at work today said they got 3-4" of snow overnight and it was snowing when he left this morning in Lindsay. Anybody been out.

Just got back its bumpy really bumpy. I'm sure with a pass of the groomer it will be great tommorow

Thanks.

Archived