New Year's Day: Whitney vs Baysville?

Blake G

Nobody wanted to drive through or it wouldn't go?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People had driven over the water hole at speed. Cheryl decided to go through slowly, to see how deep it was. The water was fairly shallow at first, but was over two feet deep near the other end. Snorkel time. 

Looks like it was a bit of work getting it out. 4 stroke 1200 touring sled has some weight to it and judging by the pic you guys were working pretty hard. Good job getting Cheryls sled out.

Here we were yesterday afternoon, pulling the club president/district governor out of the Madawaska water hole.

Apparently the water problem has been resolved.

attachicon.gifmadawaka water hole.jpg

Ouch, that sucks.  Great that you guys were there to help!!!

Came they there today, no. Issue

That's good news for everyone.

So unless you've ridden 2012 or newer Yamaha's any distance, you have no basis for a fair comparison to your Doo. Comparing a 2012 to your old Viper isn't a fair brand to brand

comparison.

That is true. I could see myself on one of those new cat vipers! I don't trust yammie suspension technology! Maybe buy the cat version, never owned an artic cat before.

Hey Blake...thanks for the thread.  I would be interested in joining you there whenever you are free.  I've got some time on my hands now.  let me know.

Right on! Let's see what the ITG shows with the Monday update.....

Archived