Riding this Thursday March 12th

Nunz

Is anyone interested in going for a ride Thursday morning, Thinking of leaving Port Sydney around 9am and heading north for a few hours ride..

Let me know...

Nunz

thought we're going Friday at 9...or you just living the life

I would be interested in hearing how conditions are holding up.  Want to go somewhere Fri night for the weekend.

thought we're going Friday at 9...or you just living the life

We are on for Friday for sure WD, I am taking the next 4 days off work for a little spring riding...We need to talk about the OC ride for end of season up north as well....See what dates might work for everyone...

I would be interested in hearing how conditions are holding up.  Want to go somewhere Fri night for the weekend.

I'll let you know how the trails are SJ and shoot you a message,  I would be up for a Sat ride with you....

what about me for those yummy butter tarts in Kearney I dont have any travel bags either for midnight snack

Nunz,

I'd be interested in joining you Saturday.

what about me for those yummy butter tarts in Kearney I dont have any travel bags either for midnight snack

I'm counting on you for the am buddy... we will just have to eat them there as I have no bags either and I am not driving Karen's...lol

Nunz,

I'd be interested in joining you Saturday.

Shoot me a text Friday and I will let you know where we are planning on riding Saturday am..I have a couple of friends coming up as well, older Retro Polaris sleds, One of them still has a RXL 650 that my brother used to own... We wont be doing any 200 mile rides for sure...

Archived