snowing again !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wildbill

Its snowing again and we did not lose as much as we were supposed to . I am hearing many reports that tell me the trails are not bad I guess the easter bunny is coming by sled .

Did he buy a permit???? :wavey::wavey:

Didja get much rain Bill ?

I'm hoping with the cold nights forecasted that some groomers might get out this weekend. I know the roads will be toast but there's lots of snow on the trails yet.

Snowing here too! :wavey:

The roads are not good but it is still pretty easy to do a trip without any roads. Sorry for the people who do have to run roads... Hafta re-mortgage the house to pay for the carbides! :(

Will see you early Saturday morning Scott and will be their for your world Famous wings at Din Dins (Hot HOT HOT) :angry::D !

I suppose the trails held up purdy good then!

The roads are not good but it is still pretty easy to do a trip without any roads. Sorry for the people who do have to run roads... Hafta re-mortgage the house to pay for the carbides! :(

We all lost our carbides on the DooNut run :lol::lol:

I think I can figure a route to your place and back with almost no asphalt. We'll see !

I think I can figure a route to your place and back with almost no asphalt. We'll see !

Hey STG,

Are you thinking about riding out to Port Sydney?

My wife and I are going to trailer over and drop their on saturday morning coming from Bala ! Would Love to hook up with the "Slow Tour" :crazy: and have some wings later in the day !

Let me Know

Paul

Hey STG,

My wife and I are going to trailer over and drop their on saturday morning coming from Bala ! Would Love to hook up with the "Slow Tour" :crazy: and have some wings later in the day !

Let me Know

Paul

Currently, we're thinking that Saturday we'll head up that way for lunch. Probably go up the east side - B/D103B etc - to Port Sydney, have lunch and head home down D. What routes were you looking at for Saturday ?

Hey STG,

Let me Know

Paul

Currently, we're thinking that Saturday we'll head up that way for lunch. Probably go up the east side - B/D103B etc - to Port Sydney, have lunch and head home down D. What routes were you looking at for Saturday ?

I'm just playing it by ear as far as roots go ! I'm gonna stage at at Muskoka Motion and then ride for the day in the area " Hill and Gully " seems like the best riding for these conditions Du Yu Wanna is listed as open/limited anything south looks like a craps shoot ! Upto sprucedale could be decent just not sure about roads!

I'll be able to figure it out once I get their and get an update on trail status !

Pm sent

Also snowing here. But it's not accumulating at all. Trails still have a base... kind of. But it doesn't look like there's any more snow in the forecast so I think we're done.

On the bright side, as of today, Environment Canada saw their shadow and are predicting six more weeks of winter. :)

how did that go again oh yeah ISLAGIATT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did that go again oh yeah ISLAGIATT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a beautiful run. I think there will be a lot of reports today about trails on the weekend that were, "as good as I've ever seen them".

.................., so much for spring! :D

The heck with spring ! It's a vastly over rated and evil season that has been artificially pushed upon us based on the unadulterated greed of commercial enterprises like Weall and Cullen !! :evil: And CIL, pushing their processed Goat Poop (with added nitrogen). We sledders are mad as heck and we're not going to take it anymore !! Spring is period of time when there is no snow and everything is muck and head gaskets rise out of nowhere on that patch of oily mud where you did the ring job. "Spring Chores", "Spring Cleaning" - words that send a chill up the spine. What purpose this season ?

Ban Spring !!

If the US can monkey around with daylight savings time (damn monkeys) then we can carve out the vernal equinox - LMV is going to start an on-line petition to the Government (and Al Gore, I suppose) to add two more months to winter and one more month to summer. Works out perfectly - we sled 'till the 21st of May and then it's time for ......

MAY TWO FOUR !!

2KEWL ! :mrgreen:8-):mrgreen:

.................., so much for spring! :D

The heck with spring ! It's a vastly over rated and evil season that has been artificially pushed upon us based on the unadulterated greed of commercial enterprises like Weall and Cullen !! :evil: And CIL, pushing their processed Goat Poop (with added nitrogen). We sledders are mad as heck and we're not going to take it anymore !! Spring is period of time when there is no snow and everything is muck and head gaskets rise out of nowhere on that patch of oily mud where you did the ring job. "Spring Chores", "Spring Cleaning" - words that send a chill up the spine. What purpose this season ?

Ban Spring !!

If the US can monkey around with daylight savings time (damn monkeys) then we can carve out the vernal equinox - LMV is going to start an on-line petition to the Government (and Al Gore, I suppose) to add two more months to winter and one more month to summer. Works out perfectly - we sled 'till the 21st of May and then it's time for ......

MAY TWO FOUR !!

2KEWL ! :mrgreen:8-):mrgreen:

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time :lol:

LMV is threatening to grace Muskoka Motion with his presence this weekend - a "baby shower". Join us for some libations, if you're in the area.

Welcome to the world, little one. "This is LMV". And "this is STG".

Fairy tale or nightmare??

:lol:

THINK SNOW

Help Stamp Out Summer!!!

Archived