advertized permit pricing, 3 day permit

skidooboy

there seems to be a error in what the permit pricing is on the ofsc website. it shows 70.00 for the 3 day permit here http://www.ofsc.on.ca/get-started/permits

then when you go to check out it shows 75.00.

it does show 75.00 on this page http://www.ofsc.on.ca/

concerned with the discrepancy. I have sent an email to the ofsc team, and I have a beef there, they only allow 128 characters, for your contact email. heck, even twitter gives you 140 :D

anyone have any info?

Ski

That's inexpensive, wherever the ball drops. It's $120 in Quebec.

Wait until they offer you 'par' on the exchange rate :-P

oh, I agree on the price being inexpensive, I am just trying to figure out the real price, why it is different, and bring it to the attention of the ofsc, clubs ect... to correct the issue. Ski 

The main OFSC office in Barrie doesn't to be the contact for most communications with snowmobilers or clubs for that matter. They want everyone to communicate with one (or more) of the 16 district offices. They claim they do not have enough man/woman power at the main office to handle the communications.

Just like our governments they are downloading responsibilities. I guess by limiting the characters, they only have to send small responses to the small messages they receive thereby saving 1000's of hours.

It's definitely $75. Good catch.

That's inexpensive, wherever the ball drops. It's $120 in Quebec.

Wait until they offer you 'par' on the exchange rate :-P

$60 for a week in Manitoba!

I believe it is $70 for the permit and $5 processing perhaps... it is an online process. Could be wrong.

Archived