Ottawa to east of Lake Simcoe

mgooding

Hi,

I currently go to school in Ottawa and my family has a cottage near Fenelon Falls.  With all this new snow, my thumb is getting itchy and I am hoping to go their January 16th to January 18th.  

If someone is driving from Ottawa to either:

-Barrie

-Toronto

-Fenelon Falls

-Haliburton

-Lindsay

-Or somewhere in the area

and is willing to give me a ride (I'll give gas money) either from Ottawa (Jan. 16th) or to Ottawa (Jan. 18th) that would be awesome.

Via rail would be cheap!

You can travel rail from Toronto to Montreal for $44....that's cheap to me, if rail goes to fenelon on idk. But Ottawa to fenelon is a shorter distance...

Greyhound bus to Peterborough is probably the closest he'll get.

There is a bus from Ottawa that goes through Bancroft but not sure if it stops in Fenelon or not on its way to TO

I can bus to Toronto and then to Coboconk, about 8 hours.  After a transfer, the bus to Bancroft is like 11 hours.  I think I might have found a ride, now I am just worried about snow ;)

There is a bus from Ottawa that goes through Bancroft but not sure if it stops in Fenelon or not on its way to TO

Three days a week. Actually it runs Pembroke, Bancroft, Apsley, Peterborough then on to Toronto.

I can bus to Toronto and then to Coboconk, about 8 hours.  After a transfer, the bus to Bancroft is like 11 hours.  I think I might have found a ride, now I am just worried about snow ;)

you do realize that you are talking to some of us that root for snow

I believe he is worried that there may not be enough of it.

Archived