DooNut's Unofficial OC.Com Muskoka Lakes Tour - UPDATE !!!!

SlowTouringGuy

I will be there with my girl friend. We are riding a viper and a new poo iq 600. Are we meeting at the warf parking lot or at boston pizza?

Hey Steve. When are you leaving for Gravenhurst and are you staying over night? I'm looking forward to riding with you again...

I'll be on the black apex gt 8-)

Lucky guy, that's like the Pamela Anderson of snowmobiles :)

See you there. Will you be staying over night or are you a local? The oc.com crew can really rock a bar..

The Pamela Anderson ?????????????? Diseased and artificial ?????????????/ Or maybe high miles ????????

I'll be on the black apex gt 8-)

Lucky guy, that's like the Pamela Anderson of snowmobiles :)

See you there. Will you be staying over night or are you a local? The oc.com crew can really rock a bar..

The Pamela Anderson ?????????????? Diseased and artificial ?????????????/ Or maybe high miles ????????

You guys are funny..lol I'm using this ride as an excuse to come down to the cottage and chill..lol It really doesn't take much arm twisting for me..Weather looks good for it too..+2 and sunny..Looking forward to meeting some fellow oc sledders..

Staying at Hojo now. They kicked someone out to make room for us LOL. OC rules :-). Just kidding, someone cancelled. Anyway's should I drop there or at the warf saturday morning? What time is everyone rolling out of the ho jo on saturday to head down to the warf? Thanks

Steve

Staying at Hojo now. They kicked someone out to make room for us LOL. OC rules :-). Just kidding, someone cancelled. Anyway's should I drop there or at the warf saturday morning? What time is everyone rolling out of the ho jo on saturday to head down to the warf? Thanks

Steve

Hey, Steve! I think those of us staying at the HOJO will drop there and ride over to the wharf ... it's not that far. We'll probably discuss things tomorrow night over a 'beverage'. Can't wait to see everyone!

:woot::woot:

Sounds like us Yamaha riders won't be nearly as outnumbered as at the Ride For Kelly.

Looking forward to meeting some new people. :woot::woot:

I will be there with my girl friend. We are riding a viper and a new poo iq 600. Are we meeting at the warf parking lot or at boston pizza?

Meet up at Boston Pizza at the Wharf in Gravenhurst ( there's a large parking lot for off loading/ staging right there ) at 9am Saturday March 15th.Depart Ghurst at 10am.

You guys might want to unload at the Wharf. There is not alot of snow left on the roads in town.

Thanks for letting us know! :wavey:

Sounds like another fun trip. I did this tour 2 years ago with Mrs. Hound perched on the queen seat. Doo-ing it solo this year. See y'all b4 10 AM.

• 6 months later...

I was looking at Rick's pictures and reflecting on that wonderful weekend.

Hope we can do it again next year.

I was looking at Rick's pictures and reflecting on that wonderful weekend.

Hope we can do it again next year.

For sure!!

Hey Canuck, what is the new avatar? Is that your new ride for this year? :lol:

I didn't think it was appropriate to have the "Ski Don't" Avatar while posting the Skidoo Recall Notice.

I almost bought the Renegade instead of the Attak because they were getting great press that year. BRP makes fine sleds (esp. for bumpy Cdn shield)...and I don't want anyone to misinterpret my meaning.

I'll revive the avatar in a few days.

I actually considered this fine fella as an avatar, but came to my senses :)

129_4817383f886ccbb1da335886d8e16a5b

I didn't think it was appropriate to have the "Ski Don't" Avatar while posting the Skidoo Recall Notice.

I almost bought the Renegade instead of the Attak because they were getting great press that year. BRP makes fine sleds (esp. for bumpy Cdn shield)...and I don't want anyone to misinterpret my meaning.

I'll revive the avatar in a few days.

I actually considered this fine fella as an avatar, but came to my senses :)

You should bring out that sled ! On the lake it would .....................slay them all :wavey:

Anyone know where I can print some :wavey: and affix them to all of Wildbill and MC's sleds?

:rotflmao:

Anyone know where I can print some :wavey: and affix them to all of Wildbill and MC's sleds?

:rotflmao:

I know where you can get some water transfer paper that you can print in a colour laser :lol:

His sled gets the :wavey: bobble head doll .

I'll need that paper, Sledjunk.

:confused:

Archived