WTB - Single snowmobile trailer

Many Dealers will ask if you have a budget in mind, or a maximum amount that you plan to spend.

Sounds like a great question, but don't answer it directly.  You should have a budget, but keep it to yourself. 

Your leverage to negotiate lower than your budget disappears if you disclose that number because now

the salesman knows what you're willing to spend.

I think Bill was asking only because he has a shop in Parry Sound and was trying to help you out.. or maybe he knows of someone that has one they are trying to sell.

Nunz

Bill, don't take my comment the wrong way... it wasn't meant to rib you.

Not sure about $$.  Seen a range of prices - just looking for one in good condition.

What are you towing with?  The reason I ask is that the towing capacity will limit whether you are looking at enclosed or open.  Also, I wouldn't necessarily discount looking at a trailer that can handle two sleds, if you are capable of towing it.  It allows the possibility of sharing towing costs at some point.

You certainly have the towing capacity!  My preference would be an enclosed trailer capable of hauling two sleds.

Enclosed keeps the sled(s) clean from all the road crap that sprays up.  WildBill sells a line of trailers (Blizzard) that are well built and have great reviews from those on here that have them.

Good luck and I hope you find something in time for our 2nd Annual Late Season OC Ride :-)

You certainly have the towing capacity!  My preference would be an enclosed trailer capable of hauling two sleds.

Enclosed keeps the sled(s) clean from all the road crap that sprays up.  WildBill sells a line of trailers (Blizzard) that are well built and have great reviews from those on here that have them.

Good luck and I hope you find something in time for our 2nd Annual Late Season OC Ride :-)

2nd week of june right?

Maybe?  Probably second week of April, though.

Maybe? Probably second week of April, though.

Second week of April! Where oh where could you find snow?

windsor this year

Lol! Snow is all gone unless you venture out on Erie! Will be lucky to find snow in parry sound in April!

Lol! Snow is all gone unless you venture out on Erie! Will be lucky to find snow in parry sound in April!

once again you know nothing and you missed the joke. we still have a ridiculous base 

Archived