What an adventure....

aar0n

Those indy 500s are great all around sleds

yeah for a 14 year old. we just want something that is reliable and minimal maintenance. so many damn options though

Just dont rush into something. There are always deals out there

Just dont rush into something. There are always deals out there

yep!

glad you are ok...

lesson learned...wheelie over railway tracks..lol

Left for North Bay yesterday from Baysville at 7am. First person on fresh groomed 78 all the way to Kearney, didn't see a single sled. Great start of the trip. Fuel up in Kearney, and head north to sundridge. 3rd or 4th person on freshly groomed trails. Saw 5 sleds! Stop in South River for fuel and lunch at antonio's. Going back across the train tracks in South River, my carbide caught and threw me into the handlebars but I kept on riding. After 10 feet, I notice something is seriously wrong. My carbide was bent 90degrees half way up the ski, and my trailing arm was bent. Thankfully, a great guy came over and we limped the sled to his house. He grinded off the carbide leaving the back half in tact and the front warped half in the garbage. We had no idea what we were going to do, but then I remembered there was Rickwards in Kearney. Limped the sled back with a broken trailing arm in a race against time. Left Sundridge at 230 and had to be in Kearney by 430 (he closed at 3 but said he would wait until then). Trails were still great but I had to use all my strenght to keep my sled straight. Didn't get to rickwards until 530 and amazingly he was still there waiting for us! What an awesome guy! He brings the sled in, finds a used trailing arm in great condition and says he will install it monday morning. I was amazed at the service of this dealer after dealing with a certain dealer (if you wanna call it that!) who didn't manage to do anything right. All in all a great day, 300km of groomed perfection, even though 100km was with a broken trailing arm. I'm just glad my season isn't over and the used trailing arm will leave me some $$ for gas. 

That sucks Aaron, glad to hear you are ok though, You are in great hands with Rob, That was the reason we bought our new sleds from him and will buy our next ones in the future,.. Did you see my wife's Fusion 600 there for sale, It is a really good deal, just ask Bill about how much work was done to it before the season started..

Nunz

That sucks Aaron, glad to hear you are ok though, You are in great hands with Rob, That was the reason we bought our new sleds from him and will buy our next ones in the future,.. Did you see my wife's Fusion 600 there for sale, It is a really good deal, just ask Bill about how much work was done to it before the season started..

Nunz

I did see a fusion 600 and thought it was yours. LOL. It sold for 3000

My brother is looking at an 02 zl 550 in great condition. Picked my sled up today, $200 all in, trailing arm, service, and taxes. I am very happy. 

Glad it worked out for you. Sounds like great service.

Enjoy the rest of the season.

I did see a fusion 600 and thought it was yours. LOL. It sold for 3000

My brother is looking at an 02 zl 550 in great condition. Picked my sled up today, $200 all in, trailing arm, service, and taxes. I am very happy. 

o2 zl check the clutch very close. the fusion of nunz is a great sled

Archived