Memories of muskoka

DOM

Memories is a regular stop for us, pretty much every weekend.  It's a fine roadhouse-style restaurant , lots of great draft beers, certainly one of our faves.  We'll likely be there this Saturday and/or Sunday again.

Also very good is Crossroads in Rosseau.  This is a much more upscale (fine dining) establishment, also on our list of stops most weekends.

We were there twice last weekend. Food is great, staff is friendly. Great place to stop and eat.

Another one of our favorites is Bass Lake Roadhouse down at the bottom of Lake Joe on C102D, but it's close to an hour's ride south of Memories.

Bass lake has the best panzarottos anywhere.. That coming from an Italian .. lol

We usually stop at Memories once a week when we are up north.  Food is very good (my favourites are the bison burger and elk burger). They are right at the intersection of the C trail and trail 201.

When at Memories, try the Barking Squirrel draft. Another great place is H&H Resort. Take 16 off of TOP C. It ends in their parking lot. Great imported German beers and extremely sled friendly. They have gas too!

post-21349-0-47485700-1393433540_thumb.jpg

When at Memories, try the Barking Squirrel draft. Another great place is H&H Resort. Take 16 off of TOP C. It ends in their parking lot. Great imported German beers and extremely sled friendly. They have gas too!

attachicon.gifP1000821.JPG

homemade german cuisine there too! I like their rouladin and their spetzla at H and H

I enjoy going to memories on the weekends.

Archived