Club echo trails

Pattherat

Just thought i'd post this,our trails are all in top shape with regular grooming,all equipement is running smooth,if only the wind would die down,the farmers fields would not drift as much,nothing you can do about this,hope to meet some of you on the trail,i do trail patrol from time to time,i enjoy interacting with other sledders,

Thanks for the update.

Thanks Pat.  

8 of us rode your trails on Friday Saturday and Sunday. By far the best rails we have riddden in years. Can't wait to get back up there and ride again, perhaps in late March this year. :D

8 of us rode your trails on Friday Saturday and Sunday. By far the best rails we have riddden in years. Can't wait to get back up there and ride again, perhaps in late March this year. :D

Glad you had a good time,both groomers are out tonight and tomorrow night,getting everything smooth for the long weekend,we groom at night only,makes the best trails

we always ride echo trails when we are up that way , they do a great job ,never seen them rough 

Glad you had a good time,both groomers are out tonight and tomorrow night,getting everything smooth for the long weekend,we groom at night only,makes the best trails

Good point I always shake my head at groomers out during the day, no quicker way to waste club money.

Trails were wicked for sure,we had a good trip,it was pretty much excellent all the way

Headed off on Gold Rush on Friday this upcoming weekend, but I will be looping the boys down through Earlton on the way home to sample some Eco Product!

Was out tonight,trails were great,we didnt groom since friday,but now with this crazy weather coming,hope it wont affect too much,have a great loop

Archived