Check your "6", folks!

b-bry

Amazing how fast blockers move out of your way when u use a ski to push there snow flap in .

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems to me that the deal is that those with their own ideas of speed on the trails and various strategies with regard to other riders, should review the "assumptions for use" they signed / agreed to when they bought their trail permit. Or maybe their signatures aren't worth anything....

Seems to me that the deal is that those with their own ideas of speed on the trails and various strategies with regard to other riders, should review the "assumptions for use" they signed / agreed to when they bought their trail permit. Or maybe their signatures aren't worth anything....

those that intentionally block on a straight stretch need to reconsider their actions 

those that intentionally block on a straight stretch need to reconsider their actions 

Maybe intentional blockers should assume the spray down they're going to get from a 144", fully studded track when I do get by...

Pray tell, fill us in on specifics here.  I read through it found this:  "Operators will stay to the right of the trail notwithstanding that there are no centre lines";  My original post was specifically aimed at riders hogging the middle of the trail and not yielding right of way to others who wanted to pass by.

Also there is this:  "Operators and passengers will be prudent and responsible and shall ensure that snowmobiles are operated with appropriate care and control at all times".  Appropriate care doesn't cover intentionally blocking a trail, nor does is cover a rider who never looks behind him.

good god man, live a little!  LoL

this is really the only legitimate issue, nobody needs to pull over, just stay to the right. Nobody has the right to block a trail is(ride down the center) and decide where anybody passes. With that said, it doesn't mean passing should take place where unsafe to do so. Uncommon sense will really go a long way.

this is really the only legitimate issue, nobody needs to pull over, just stay to the right. Nobody has the right to block a trail is(ride down the center) and decide where anybody passes. With that said, it doesn't mean passing should take place where unsafe to do so. Uncommon sense will really go a long way.

That is what it boils down too plain and simple

Archived