LOB?

aar0n

Very interesting, Dan. I look forward to hearing more about this.

apparently you run the 117 rd shoulder and some ditch for abit(off trail d102b near kings rd) and im thinking maybe you go down strathied rd??  Still have to go find it so i dont want to say for sure...but this seems like what my buds described, and they use it often as they live there.

Dan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, aar0n. I'm planning on shooting across from Whiskey Bay to Haystack Bay and Dwight some time before noon. If you're out and about send me a pm, and maybe I can buy you lunch!

Going to grandmas in st. kitts for the weekend. Ill take you up on that offer over march break whe I have no one to ride with!

Great idea, aar0n. Should be the best of March Break sledding this time around!

Great idea, aar0n. Should be the best of March Break sledding this time around!

I cant wait! 4 more days of classes. I havent gone for a ride since family day. So busy with school...

Thank you, aar0n. I'm planning on shooting across from Whiskey Bay to Haystack Bay and Dwight some time before noon. If you're out and about send me a pm, and maybe I can buy you lunch!

Hey!! you never bought me lunch and I trailered all the way from Bobcaygeon..LOL

I do not recall the exact formula, however it was something to the effect that the track diminishes 3% each time the odometer sees the north side of 100mph. Of course, to a certain point, although I guess that point is when the track goes kaboom. A wise man once told me that you are living on borrowed time at 10,000 Kms on a track.

[/quote

That's good then that my Apex says 110 on the speedometer and I'm really doing 95. it actually saves my track! :)

Hey, how come my comment is in your quote? I'm having a few cocktails here in Florida and I may have messed up...

Hey!! you never bought me lunch and I trailered all the way from Bobcaygeon..LOL

Well I certainly should have !

Don't give up yet - - we'll be out together again, I hope.

Archived