Cottage Rental around Parry Sound / Seguin Township

Babyfire

Hello all,

I'm going to be doing some sledding in the Parry Sound area.  Near the Parry Sound area Municipal airport.  Last year I rented a cottage and it was PERFECT!  It was literally across the street from the trail!  If anyone is looking for a cottage to rent while sledding, I definitely recommend it.   http//www.curtiscottage.webstarts.com

Now here's the problem.....The cottage sleeps 10 people max and they will not flex on that no matter how hard I try.  We have 12 in our group.  So short of kicking 2 people out of the group does anyone know another place to stay that sleeps 12 people or more people?  Preferred close to the trail....

Hello all,

I'm going to be doing some sledding in the Parry Sound area.  Near the Parry Sound area Municipal airport.  Last year I rented a cottage and it was PERFECT!  It was literally across the street from the trail!  If anyone is looking for a cottage to rent while sledding, I definitely recommend it.   http//www.curtiscottage.webstarts.com

Je pense......comment dites-vous que "I've been here before" dans le français ?

ah oui......

http://ontarioconditions.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10518-hardy-inn-cloyne/

post # 3

Thanks for the recommendation Babyfire - just booked a week.  Looks like a great spot and cottage.

Well done Slomo !   

Why doesn't the guy just put up a post about his cabin for rent? I'm glad it worked out well for Ram, but Wild Bill just wasted his time responding to a phony plea for help. Sheeesh.

Flogging my memory .....on this forum several years ago two 'planted' female posters began a discussion about a store where they were able to find well fitting female sledding gear.....once they were 'outed' by a female forum member, there was at least two pages of hilarity....it eventually resulted in people posting pictures of outhouses available on various trails. Taught them to post on such a subject and not include any pictures......

Interesting

Why doesn't the guy just put up a post about his cabin for rent? I'm glad it worked out well for Ram, but Wild Bill just wasted his time responding to a phony plea for help. Sheeesh.

Flogging my memory .....on this forum several years ago two 'planted' female posters began a discussion about a store where they were able to find well fitting female sledding gear.....once they were 'outed' by a female forum member, there was at least two pages of hilarity....it eventually resulted in people posting pictures of outhouses available on various trails. Taught them to post on such a subject and not include any pictures......

Slomo,

You are correct and he/she just got themselves banned!

Sheesh!!

Archived