OFSC discount for Mark's Work Wearhouse

whiskywizard

Who has an OFSC discount card for Mark's Work Warehouse?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a Mark's Work Warehouse discount card?

• Nope - and I wish I did.
    • Nope - and I don't care if I ever get one.
    • Yes - I found it in the November Super Trax magazine.
    • Yes - I found it in the OFSC Snowmobiling Ontario magazine.
    • Yes - it's from the ancient past.
    • Yes - I got it through other channels.
    • Yes - I print my own discount cards, when I'm printing my Canadian Tire money.

A year ago I asked an OFSC contact how to get a discount card for Mark's Work Wearhouse.  He didn't know and never followed up.  I let it go. This Fall, I started asking again. I asked Mark's customer service and received this rather cryptic reply:

"Dear Mike xxxxx,

Thank you for replying to Mark's.

In order to determine the status of the discount cards that have been requested, we encourage the Director of the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs to communicate with our Imagewear division by calling 1-855-592-7444 or by email at image.builders@imagewear.ca.

We sincerely thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Mark's Customer Service
1-800-663-6275"

So I wrote to my zone rep for OFSC. In 3 different emails, I was told:

1. Mark's Work Wearhouse will issue 10% discount cards in the November Go Snowmobiling magazine.

2. Marks discount card will be in with the December Go Snowmobiling magazine issue.

3. The cards were in with the November issue of Super Trax magazine.

4. They will mail it to me.

Do any of you have a discount card? Did you have to fight to get it? WTF?

A year ago I asked an OFSC contact how to get a discount card for Mark's Work Wearhouse.  He didn't know and never followed up.  I let it go. This Fall, I started asking again. I asked Mark's customer service and received this rather cryptic reply:

"Dear Mike xxxxx,

Thank you for replying to Mark's.

In order to determine the status of the discount cards that have been requested, we encourage the Director of the Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs to communicate with our Imagewear division by calling 1-855-592-7444 or by email at image.builders@imagewear.ca.

We sincerely thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Mark's Customer Service

1-800-663-6275"

So I wrote to my zone rep for OFSC. In 3 different emails, I was told:

1. Mark's Work Wearhouse will issue 10% discount cards in the November Go Snowmobiling magazine.

2. Marks discount card will be in with the December Go Snowmobiling magazine issue.

3. The cards were in with the November issue of Super Trax magazine.

4. They will mail it to me.

Do any of you have a discount card? Did you have to fight to get it? WTF?

I think I have three of them now. They came with the publications above and I picked one up from one of the district booths at the fall show.

Got mine in the Nov mag, I shop at Marks quite a bit so it's uber welcome for me. Also if you flip it over you'll see you can have one of two OFSC logo's embroidered on all upper body garments for $5.25 each. Why not wave the flag proudly and help promote Ontario's trail system  :right_on:

Your District may have some left, they were handed out at the Powersports show.. Each district booth had them, if you ask your district admin they should be able to get some if you missed them in the magazines from the OFSC office........

Ya I got mine back in November as well, but doesn't matter, the youngest works at Marks so her discount is better ;)

I checked out Mark's in Gravenhurst last week, with snow clothing in mind. Then I went to WildBill's "Rosseau Road Powersports" south of Parry Sound and got much better stuff at a better price! (Coats, mitts, gloves, tekvest, etc.)

Lucky for me he's only about forty minutes away on a Sunday drive. And maybe I should stop promoting his outlet on these forums, as I believe I've done it two or three times since Sunday. And I've never even met the man.

I got mine since I work for Hydro :)

I checked out Mark's in Gravenhurst last week, with snow clothing in mind. Then I went to WildBill's "Rosseau Road Powersports" south of Parry Sound and got much better stuff at a better price! (Coats, mitts, gloves, tekvest, etc.)

Lucky for me he's only about forty minutes away on a Sunday drive. And maybe I should stop promoting his outlet on these forums, as I believe I've done it two or three times since Sunday. And I've never even met the man.

Thank you Blake. We are a family business and proud of it. It is not easy to compete against the big guys but we do and beat them regularly.  I look forward to meeting you as my staff tell me that you are a gentleman. 

my staff tell me that you are a gentleman

This proves that first impressions can be deceiving.

Archived