no way am I buying a trial pass this season,,,,,

cehyoopers

bought 2 instead,,,,, just need a sled to put the second one on!!!!!!

oh yeah and I need to be home also,,,,post-20530-0-64555500-1385941575_thumb.jpg

When are you going to pick up your new sled?

When are you going to pick up your new sled?

they just started shipping,some have made it to Country Cat,I would think it will be on the ground at the dealer by next week??

That's great.  Hopefully the forest will open early this year.  I can't wait to try it.  :w00t:

if you have more permits than sleds maybe panther 340 can use one

:lmao:  :icon_lolsign:

Yes if you have an extra please send it to me...........I have a good colour printer and could make extras for any ice fisherman that are tired of being hassled when they are using trails to go directly to their favorite lake.      :icon_tinykitball:

Please do that!  Counterfeiting an MTO permit is MUCH cheaper when you get caught than having to actually buy one.  Good luck with that and let us know how it works out for you.

Please do that!  Counterfeiting an MTO permit is MUCH cheaper when you get caught than having to actually buy one.  Good luck with that and let us know how it works out for you.

sssshhhhhh Imagine how much time that he will have to deal with this and write his MP and MPP while he is in jail

hey Wildbill .....if your going to poke fun  ..........at least expect a fun one back..... hence the   :icon_tinykitball: ...........Smile the snow is here to stay , and my machine started on fifth pull after hauling in my garage and using CTC spray fog oil  in the cylinders (that stuff is just as flammable  as ether and probably safer for me) ......and my granddaughter will get rides next weekend in the fields, so  all is well with the world.

hey Wildbill .....if your going to poke fun  ..........at least expect a fun one back..... hence the   :icon_tinykitball: ...........Smile the snow is here to stay , and my machine started on fifth pull after hauling in my garage and using CTC spray fog oil  in the cylinders (that stuff is just as flammable  as ether and probably safer for me) ......and my granddaughter will get rides next weekend in the fields, so  all is well with the world.

I am smiling

Archived