2014 Sneak Peak Show Barrie

Turbo Doo

Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the show possible. Great seeing all the new iron. Hats off to White Dragon, for keeping such a concrete attendance record.. 8-) ..Good seeing some of the OC members again, even though we seen most just 2 short weeks before..HEHE..Also nice to meet Irreverent for the first time. Great little saturday outing..

Almost forgot to mention our OC lunch..Great times..

Just wanted to say thanks to all who made the show possible. Great seeing all the new iron. Hats off to White Dragon, for keeping such a concrete attendance record.. 8-) ..Good seeing some of the OC members again, even though we seen most just 2 short weeks before..HEHE..Also nice to meet Irreverent for the first time. Great little saturday outing..

Almost forgot to mention our OC lunch..Great times..

X 2...

Nice to meet you, your wife and your F-I-L too, IQ...will look forward to a ride (or two) together next season. [Might even look forward to seeing his new "snow suit"... :hyper: LOL] Always fun to spend some time with sledjunk and OF7 as well. Sorry I couldn't join all you guys for lunch.

And now I can also say that I have met the "Infamous" White Dragon...maybe I should have asked for his autograph. :icon_photo:

Great to see everyone again as well.

glad to see everybody again,nice to meet your wife iq & irreverent finally nice to meet you...when i left around 1:30 there was close to 1400 people thru...polaris guy figures he sold 5 sleds from the show,so it is all worth it...lol....sledjunk...great looking truck

Thanks guys.. Great event indeed.. Wait until you guys see the suit..WOWW..

X2 irREVerent..Look forward to riding next season..

Please tell me it isn't pink.

Does it look like this???Goldmember_zps9e0c833b.jpg

Lol. That would only fit the Dutchmen! Wood shoes are classic! Love the sound of wood clogs on the floor!

that is too funny...

Archived