Manitoulin Tour

Faceman

If you ever want to do and can, this is the perfect chance. The trails are great! That last rain hurt a bit but , "don't worry be happy". Ice crossing are now staked and no one know it's there!!

West end is amazing..

No studs on the Viper so the ice was a severe challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to know Randy, very likely attempting to ride from St. Mary's to Sauble this Saturday and back on Sunday. Gonna gamble but trails are available from our clubhouse up.

I was there last weekend and it was amazing, highly recommend going there. Crossing the north channel was cool. We stayed at Gordons lodge in Gore Bay it was also a great experience.

Where did you start and end your trip. I would like to head that way tomorrow but it will be a long ride. Want to avoid rough areas.

I attempted a loop from Sudbury to Sault Ste Marie and back. We left from sudbury and stayed in gore bay and then headed to the soo. Sadly one of the sleds blew a motor and we had to cut the trip short. We had planned to head back to sudbury via aubrey falls and espanola. Best 600km i ever rode was from sudbury to the soo.

I was there last weekend and it was amazing, highly recommend going there. Crossing the north channel was cool. We stayed at Gordons lodge in Gore Bay it was also a great experience.

You stayed at Gordons???? Who is running it? They've had major issues lately, it would be nice if someone can get it back on its feet

Yes stayed there last saturday. Aside from a faint smell of smoke in the room it was excellent. For a room with two double beds and a great dinner and hot breakfast for two people it was $170. Great price for what you get. I had heard bad things about the place as well but for the night i was there i would give it a 8.5/10 as far as sledder accomodations go. Great location as and view as well!

We had planned to do that ride this week but have a sign inspection coming on the 7th & have to meet the inspector to

go over the plan on the 6th?,

Whats to go over? we will be wrong & they wiil be right?

Hope for next year for the island tour!

HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS THIS YEAR ABOUT THE ISLAND!

You still there Randy?

Archived