MSV and ORV Survey

Fred Quimby

This was forwarded to me from ATV Ontario but there is also an option for sledders to complete the survey too,

http://survey-na.researchnow.com/wix/p509557072.aspx?SRC=91

I agree...hope guys are taking the time to do it. If you are both a sledder and ATVer you have the option to do the survey from both perspectives' while just doing the whole survey once. It takes maybe ten minutes.

Done!

Done for both atv and sled .

Done for both.

I completed the survey but found myself wondering after, what they will use this information for... does anybody know?

I tried to go back to it to look a little closer for more details about the purpose, but after completing it, it will not allow you back in

One of the questions was where you normally ride and it allows you up to three "districts" to chose which I found limiting. In the last 5 seasons because of conditions I could have easily chosen 5 or 6 areas where I did most of my riding..

It's linked from the OFSC website's main page now too.

Done...

I completed the survey but found myself wondering after, what they will use this information for... does anybody know?

I tried to go back to it to look a little closer for more details about the purpose, but after completing it, it will not allow you back in

One of the questions was where you normally ride and it allows you up to three "districts" to chose which I found limiting. In the last 5 seasons because of conditions I could have easily chosen 5 or 6 areas where I did most of my riding..

It likey recognizes your IP address and won't let you back in. You can always get a new IP address. In most windows versions you can click on start in the bottom left corner - all programs - accessories - command prompt - at the prompt key ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew and you will have a new IP address. You would probably be able to access the survey again.

this survey has nothing to do with government btw

I would be leary about it

Archived