Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo EXT 2010

Bob Brousseau

Very clean Z1 Turbo Ext 144" track. It is a good compromise between the extra long 153” and the regular 128”. Studded track. It’s a 4 strokes engine. It is very reliable engine. 95%of the kms has been done in Northern Quebec (Abitibi) this winter in ideal snow condition. Very clean. Washed and greased after each ride. Runned with synthetic oil. Starter, reverse and mirrors. Send me an email or call my cell 819-664-7705 for more informations and pictures. Leave a message and I will return the call asap. Registered in Quebec. Only one tax and delivery available. I am asking $7250.This is a great sled, very fast and incredibly comfortable. The machine has only 5200kms. Brand new battery installed on February 11th, 2013. No mods done to the engine at all, no need for it. It has Fox shocks all around. All updates done. Ready to ride. If you serious and come to look at it, you will buy it, guaranteed! Call or text me at 819-664-7705 or email me at bobbrousseau2010@gmail.com

Very nice machine.
post-22604-0-45270400-1361190091_thumb.jpgpost-22604-0-93189400-1361190094_thumb.jpgpost-22604-0-94837300-1361190098_thumb.jpgpost-22604-0-90864200-1361190103_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Price dropped @ $7250 for quick sale...Need to sell

Sled has now 7200kms.

• 1 month later...

Sled has now 7995 kms, still in mint condition. Brand new belt as the OEM one died @ 7500 kms. Make an offer! :hyper:

• 5 months later...

Hey guy's still for sale new phone number 819-664-7705 asking now $7250 for this ultra clean sled. 

New price, $6999. Super clean sled! 

New price, $6999. Super clean sled!

Nice sled! New price is ought to catch racer's 12 attention!

Hi. I'm just curious.  You owned a 2006 yamaha apex. How does the z1 turbo compare in performance and handling?

Nice sled! New price is ought to catch racer's 12 attention!

If Racer's 12 needs a good mint condition sled, this is the one! 

Hi. I'm just curious.  You owned a 2006 yamaha apex. How does the z1 turbo compare in performance and handling?

Don't get me wrong, the Apex is a very fast machine but the hic is the suspension. I cannot compare performance between the two sleds because, to me, it seems to be quite close and I am really not an expert in the field. The handling on both machine seems to be the same also, BUT the Arctic Cat suspension is way up there compare to the Yamahas. I have owned 8 Nytros and Apex over the last 6 years and I have been impress with the ride of this Z1 Turbo EXT last winter. This was my first Cat ever but not last.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. 

I might bought the new Yamaha Viper (Yamaha engine, clutches and chaincase in an Arctic Cat body). The best of two world! 

Yes I am interested in that sled as well.  I would like to try one this winter and find out if I like it. 

No did not get the valves adjusted yet. The engine runs just like it was new. Let me know if your friend is interested.

Don't let that one go guy's! If you come to have a look @ it, bring some cash because you will buy it for sure! ☺ 

• 4 weeks later...

Sold. Thank you!

congratulations :-)

Archived